Keegan on ESPN

AllyB

That Libertine kid hates KK doesn't he? Not that I read N-O much.

I assume he's too young to appreciate what KK did for the club. If he's actually a genuine supporter.

I assumed he was a cockend :icon_lol:

Edited by alex

That Libertine kid hates KK doesn't he? Not that I read N-O much.

I assume he's too young to appreciate what KK did for the club. If he's actually a genuine supporter.

I assumed he was a cockend :icon_lol:

Well there is that :icon_lol:

I'm shocked and surprised by the anti-KK shit on there. Seriously, is someone taking the piss? As Tim Krul would say; unbelievable.

I just find it disgusting, I can understand some people (not many) feeling a bit let down that he left the second time but I think the majority realise that he was being dicked around and had every right to stick to his guns. These plebs who're are slagging him off though just don't seem to have a clue about Newcastle United though, I really don't see them as supporters of the club, just some cockend, braindead kids.

Whatever man. I find people trying to take a moral high ground seemingly saying Keegan is totally blameless just as annoying.

Yet those who pore scorn on him and slate him at every opportunity are far worse. :icon_lol:

Whatever man. I find people trying to take a moral high ground seemingly saying Keegan is totally blameless just as annoying.

Straw man stuff. Stick to what you know, i.e. photoshop :icon_lol:

I'd love to hear what the haters think would've happened in '92 had KK not turned up.

or for that matter if he hadnt walked out one Saturday evening. People seem to see that as a bad thing yet if he hadnt done it we wouldnt have managed anything like what we did.

That was a defining moment in NUFC history, without that early dispute and KK marking his stake in the ground then we wouldnt have had the good times we did, of that I am certain.

I'd love to hear what the haters think would've happened in '92 had KK not turned up.

or for that matter if he hadnt walked out one Saturday evening. People seem to see that as a bad thing yet if he hadnt done it we wouldnt have managed anything like what we did.

That was a defining moment in NUFC history, without that early dispute and KK marking his stake in the ground then we wouldnt have had the good times we did, of that I am certain.

Agreed, even not being alive, I still acknowledge what Keegan did for us.

What's the ESPN coverage like?

Good.

It is complete over-kill with Skysports. Jamie Redknapp rambling on, getting all heated about nothing, reapting himself every minute, him & Richard Keys totally over-'analysing' the slightest thing again & again, always looking for controversey - replaying someone who might have been by 1 inch offside a million times. Its so bloody false, and I know - 'just dont watch it'. The problem is, I think it becomes part of the culture, everything about football over analysed.

ESPN was good because it was short & sweet, I'd obviously rather hear Kevin Keegan talking about a match then Redknapp, no going around in circles about nothing, Joe Royle is a good co-commentator - straight to the point, no bullshit, unlike Martin Tyler & Andy Gray.

Seems theres a hate fest on NO about it http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/...ic,64104.0.html

I can understand feeling a bit left down on the grounds of 'why agree to a DOF in the first place' & 'he could have maybe fought things out publicly and try and steer the team in the right direction in the mean time', but the genuine piss-taking of him & dismissiveness of him is just really sad, and just looks like jumping on the bandwagon to be 'cool'.

We all now know Keegan was working with utter incompetant, lying twats.

Anyone who slags KK isn't a NUFC supporter imo. Ok, feel a bit aggrieved with him but to slate him, No! Clueless fuckas

Agree, when its such petty or nasty stuff just needlessly mocking of a toon legend (two times over), if you understand anything about this club you wouldn't stoop to that level of abuse of him.

Fair enough some people were a bit pissed off the last time he left, i am at what happened, but not with him, as the people above were taking the piss out of him, but even if i was angry with him, for everything he did for this club i would manage not to start acting like a complete prick and taking the piss out of him.

Matt is seething.

Why? I don't mind people having their opinions. The way you insist on continuously being an utter wanker towards me is too ridiculous to be taken to heart. Best to just let you be.

Matt is seething.

Why? I don't mind people having their opinions. The way you insist on continuously being an utter wanker towards me is too ridiculous to be taken to heart. Best to just let you be.

No, we will hound you to the gates of hell!! :icon_lol: