Specially for Toonraider

soccermom

In my youth I was being ridden "a la cowboy" by a lass with salami tits. As the rhthym built, her boobs started swinging then slapping together. I chuckled, she got embarrased.

So, I said I would hold them up for her, and away we went.

At the " going like a jackhammer" stage, the devil on my shoulder said" drop em!"

I did, they started slapping like a hungry sea lion, I creased up, end of shag.

Hey Ho.

:lol:

Once got caught of 2J's fatha, getting piped off by his sister, felt awful

In my youth I was being ridden "a la cowboy" by a lass with salami tits. As the rhthym built, her boobs started swinging then slapping together. I chuckled, she got embarrased.

At the " going like a jackhammer" stage, the devil on my shoulder said" drop em!"

Hey Ho.

Once got caught of 2J's fatha, getting piped off by his sister, felt awful

Only after he piped you though.

Hey Ho.

Hey Ho.

Didn't start doing sea lion barks did you? :lol:

Hey Ho.

I love it! I truely Love it! :lol::blush::icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

broke 3 passenger seats in an exes car with our rather enthusiastic love making. thinking about it, it weren't the most comfortable. oh and she was fucking noisy as well. the locals on box hill loved us.....

Not sure a can of beans should be in this thread. :lol:

everyone has a right to talk shit on a forum. I do it better than some and worse than others.

Hey Ho.

Didn't start doing sea lion barks did you? :lol:

No, sharp exit tho when she started necking whole mackerel.

She had the strangest boobs. Perfect ski jumps when standing up, long dangly Mattesons when in the canine pose. :blush:

A couple of years back my ex was wanking me off while I was lying on my back, and due to trajectory and angle, I was literally inches from spunking on my OWN face. The thing was I was too relaxed to move so if it was on course I'd have creamed myself. Would have been slightly embarrassing.

A couple of years back my ex was wanking me off while I was lying on my back, and due to trajectory and angle, I was literally inches from spunking on my OWN face. The thing was I was too relaxed to move so if it was on course I'd have creamed myself. Would have been slightly embarrassing.

that'd be kinda more tragic than embarassing really. A total ejaculation FAIL.