CHRIS HUGHTON - manager of the month in the Coca-Cola Championship.

Christmas Tree

Probably not but the team virtually picks itself anyway when everyone is fit.

Which you, me and the average NUFC fan can see but I genuinely think Ashley & Del-Boy believe he's working miracles.... :lol:

People always say the best way to play is to keep football simple.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably not but the team virtually picks itself anyway when everyone is fit.

Which you, me and the average NUFC fan can see but I genuinely think Ashley & Del-Boy believe he's working miracles.... :lol:

People always say the best way to play is to keep football simple.

Aye but we're not even half-way through the season yet and, while we should take each game as it comes, football is a game of two halves, after all.

• 1 year later...
Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club
Deserves to get it and to be fair he wants a fucking gold medal for putting up with them arseholes up there.

How much is it to do with Hughton, though ? After all, he can only pick his strongest team at any one point; it doesn't take a rocket scientist to work out who they are each game, such are the lack of numbers.

Maybe the results are actually due to the remaining players getting their act together for once?

Or maybe it's just that our players are actually better than any of the rest in The Championship, as knaccaspacca says ?

Not having a go at Hughton, just putting some 'feelers' out.

One thing Hughton deserves major, major credit for is hanging around this joke of a club whilst all this shit is going on.

The thing is when he was in charge and we were losing, a big part of it according to a majority of fans was "Hughton's not a manager, he hasn't got any motivational skills, Calderwood might as well be working in a distellery, Hughton couldn't motivate a reception class...", so when he finally gets some good results we can't have it both ways that this is by chance, when the time he's doing shit is partly due to his inexperience/lack of presence.

I'm surprised about Chris. I was expecting him to stumble and your bad run of luck to continue, but he is showing himself to be very able at that level so far. Much more able than a certain former Sunderland manager anyway..............

Keane will fail, I've got no doubt about it. I think he is a piss poor communicator, people in modern life don't respond to hard handed approaches. All Sunderland managers have been shit, maybe that's harsh on Peter Reid but Steve Bruce is the best manager Sunderland have had in the modern era, and I think that will show in years to come. The rest - shit. Mick Buxton for fuck sake.

Three posts talking total sense there, show me the hypocrites then.

What you viewing this for, this proves fuck all you have no argument mate.

Amusing myself with all the hypocrites. ;)

So let me get this straight.

Admitting your wrong = Hypocrite

Saying one thing, then saying another = Not a Hypocrite

Believe it or not, posting a smilie next to your nonsense doesn't gloss over the fact your posts make you seem borderline retarded.

Amusing myself with all the hypocrites. :D

Believe it or not, posting a smilie next to your nonsense doesn't gloss over the fact your posts make you seem borderline retarded.

woooaaahh hold on kidda,

I understand you're new here and not quite au fait with what goes on but you cant go saying that......

less of the borderline ;)

:D

Amusing myself with all the hypocrites. :blush:

Becoming a bit obsessed for 7 posts. You couldnt possibly be my regular nz stalker under a different name, could you ;)

........ and sorry but........ just for you. :rolleyes:

Edited by Christmas Tree