I didn't know

The Fish

:o Parky, you are, without a doubt, the biggest demagogue on the board. It's incredible, how you manage to get away the sycophancy with such impunity. Whenever Stevie, Fop or whomever is having one of their tantrums and it begins to calm down, you waltz in and poke the bear. Pretty sad tttt.

And Fop, you cannot ever call anybody anything, your shifting sand stance renders pretty much everything you say inconsequential and your persistent baiting of me is further evidence of your "look at me, look at me" insecurity. You rend lunacy from cogent argument and drive the debate into extremes and pointless hypotheticals. To coin one of Stevie's oft uttered catchphrases, "You're a boring cunt"

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:o Parky, you are, without a doubt, the biggest demagogue on the board. It's incredible, how you manage to get away the sycophancy with such impunity. Whenever Stevie, Fop or whomever is having one of their tantrums and it begins to calm down, you waltz in and poke the bear. Pretty sad tttt.

And Fop, you cannot ever call anybody anything, your shifting sand stance renders pretty much everything you say inconsequential and your persistent baiting of me is further evidence of your "look at me, look at me" insecurity. You rend lunacy from cogent argument and drive the debate into extremes and pointless hypotheticals. To coin one of Stevie's oft uttered catchphrases, "You're a boring cunt"

Fish you lied about being a moderator to try to get a job, and then worse got people to go along with it.

You are a dishonest chip off the old bloke, and I'm sure your father would be proud, you could go a long way in the police force with an attitude like that. :razz:

That you got caught out so badly is just funny, that you got caught out so badly not long after your G20 thread faux-soapboxing is just plain hilarious. :razz:

:rolleyes: but fop, you lie.

Fop will use "police tactics" occasionally, yes (as in the G20 thread). :razz:

More often though Fop is accused of lying when telling the gospel truth. :o

Either way Fop doesn't get on a soapbox about it, right before being caught redhanded attempting to using deception for personal gain. :razz:

All the while you lie, you surely can't berate any one else for doing likewise?

and fwiw I didn't lie about being a moderator, I asked to be made one, then I was made one, then I told the employers that I was one. Not a lie my psychologically damaged buddy...

but you go ahead and think you've "won" again and pop a little laughing smiley at the end of your post. Without it I'd worry you'd lost some of your mojo

All the while you lie, you surely can't berate any one else for doing likewise?

and fwiw I didn't lie about being a moderator, I asked to be made one, then I was made one, then I told the employers that I was one. Not a lie my psychologically damaged buddy...

but you go ahead and think you've "won" again and pop a little laughing smiley at the end of your post. Without it I'd worry you'd lost some of your mojo

You got on the soapbox, Fop is just pointing out your rampant hypocrisy. :o

Very nice attempt at justifying the deception, though. :razz: A couple of months and you'll have undoubtedly completely rewritten it in your head. :razz:

So out of interest did you tell the employers that you'd asked to be made a mod to get the job?

Fop, you're a hypocrite and a liar so quite how you can deem to take issue with anyone else about them is a mystery.

I have to laugh at your insistent fascination with me. I'm never going to have sex with you Fop. Move on.

Fop, you're a hypocrite and a liar so quite how you can deem to take issue with anyone else about them is a mystery.

I have to laugh at your insistent fascination with me. I'm never going to have sex with you Fop. Move on.

Indeed Fish, you're a hypocrite and a liar so quite how you can deem to take issue with anyone else about them is a mystery. :o

Fop's not judging you for doing it though, Fop is just saying you are a hypocrite, because by your own judgement (as in this thread) it is "unacceptable". :razz:

You forgot 'nerd'. :o

Jealousy is still hamstringing you. :razz:

Jealousy is still hamstringing you. :razz:

Your jealousy doesnt 'hamstring' me at all, nerd. :razz:

You forgot 'nerd'. :razz:

Jealousy is still hamstringing you. :rolleyes:

Your jealousy doesnt 'hamstring' me at all, nerd. :razz:

See it's just getting worse and worse. Let go of your jealousy of Fop and find peace. :o

Edited by Fop

See it's just getting worse and worse. Let go of your jealousy of Fop and find peace. :o

:razz: your delusion is staggering.

Fop, nobody is jealous of you, nobody thinks you're funny, nobody thinks you're anything but occasionally interesting and always annoying.

But you carry on carrying on fella.

:rolleyes: your delusion is staggering.

Fop, nobody is jealous of you, nobody thinks you're funny, nobody thinks you're anything but occasionally interesting and always annoying.

Manc-foplite clearly is. :razz:

Fop and Fish arguing is a toontastic all time low.

Bollocks. I like the alliteration.

Anyhow, since when has prodding the mentally ill with metaphorical sharp sticks not been fun? :rolleyes:

Fop doesn't think Fish is mentally ill, he's just rather dishonest and prepared to commit frauds is all. :razz:

:razz: your delusion is staggering.

Speak for yourself Fish, he brings fuck all to the table man!