Men queuing up for 'moob' surgery

Fop

Least convincing smiley ever tbh.

And that's pretty much yours tbh. :lol:

It is quite interesting though, once they have to accept the truth (after trying not too), they move to another level of psychological self-defence. :o

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And that's pretty much yours tbh. :o

It is quite interesting though, once they have to accept the truth (after trying not too), they move to another level of psychological self-defence. :scratchchin:

I never new conversing with a mental defective could be so dull until Fop started posting on here. :lol:

Can't we get a better calibre of mentalist?

And that's pretty much yours tbh. :o

It is quite interesting though, once they have to accept the truth (after trying not too), they move to another level of psychological self-defence. :panic:

I never new conversing with a mental defective could be so dull until Fop started posting on here. :lol:

Can't we get a better calibre of mentalist?

Jealousy is making you post in 2007. :scratchchin:

Jealousy :lol: Brilliant.

Truly deluded.

This thread is marbled with it through and through. Prime psychological steak. :scratchchin:

Who'd have thought just being able to press such a passable amount would cause all that mental anguish. :o

Truly deluded.

This thread is marbled with it through and through. Prime psychological steak. :panic:

Who'd have thought just being able to press such a passable amount would cause all that mental anguish. :o

Fop, which is more likely here, everyone else is deluded or you are? Seriously mate, think about it, it's a dead giveaway for mental illness.

As I've said, I think you're lying about your dumbell presses or whatever, but even if you are by some chance telling the truth and spend hours each day in the gym, it wouldn't make me jealous. I wouldn't want to look like that given the choice, even if it didn't involve any effort. So where's the jealousy? Not to mention we're also talking about you Fop, the saddest character on this board with only one person ever willing to defend you (who himself is mentally suspect :scratchchin:).

Truly deluded.

This thread is marbled with it through and through. Prime psychological steak. :scratchchin:

Have you ever touched a boob ?

Truly deluded.

This thread is marbled with it through and through. Prime psychological steak. :scratchhead:

Fop, which is more likely here, everyone else is deluded or you are? Seriously mate, think about it, it's a dead giveaway for mental illness.

As I've said, I think you're lying about your dumbell presses or whatever, but even if you are by some chance telling the truth and spend hours each day in the gym, it wouldn't make me jealous. I wouldn't want to look like that given the choice, even if it didn't involve any effort. So where's the jealousy? Not to mention we're also talking about you Fop, the saddest character on this board with only one person ever willing to defend you (who himself is mentally suspect :scratchhead:).

Fop can tell you which is most likely, Fop can dumbbell press 120kg (2x60kgs) and most of the posters in this thread are terribly jealous of it (why would it matter if they weren't? :panic:). :scratchchin:

Truly deluded.

This thread is marbled with it through and through. Prime psychological steak. :panic:

Have you ever touched a boob ?

Already been done. :scratchchin: (did it help you though?)

Truly deluded.

This thread is marbled with it through and through. Prime psychological steak. :scratchhead:

As I've said, I think you're lying about your dumbell presses or whatever, but even if you are by some chance telling the truth and spend hours each day in the gym, it wouldn't make me jealous. I wouldn't want to look like that given the choice, even if it didn't involve any effort. So where's the jealousy? Not to mention we're also talking about you Fop, the saddest character on this board with only one person ever willing to defend you (who himself is mentally suspect :scratchhead:).

Fop can tell you which is most likely, Fop can dumbbell press 120kg (2x60kgs) and most of the posters in this thread are terribly jealous of it (why would it matter if they weren't? :panic:). :scratchchin:

I can say with absolute certainty that no-one is jealous of you. The whole issue of this thread is your delusion and you're the only one that cant see it. Its pretty sad.

Truly deluded.

This thread is marbled with it through and through. Prime psychological steak. :rolleyes:

Fop can tell you which is most likely, Fop can dumbbell press 120kg (2x60kgs) and most of the posters in this thread are terribly jealous of it (why would it matter if they weren't? :scratchhead:). :scratchchin:

:panic:

I've no interest in body building man. I'm interested in it because I think you're talking shit and you're a mentalist, simple as. Fish has already shown you how you could prove it either way btw, why don't you?

Truly deluded.

This thread is marbled with it through and through. Prime psychological steak. :rolleyes:

Fop can tell you which is most likely, Fop can dumbbell press 120kg (2x60kgs) and most of the posters in this thread are terribly jealous of it (why would it matter if they weren't? :scratchhead:). :scratchchin:

Actually why would you think it would take "hours in the Gym" each day? :pmsl: (jealousy making you think you need to give up your life?) 4-6 hours a week, if you're not pissing around, is plenty.

And you wouldn't want to look like what exactly?

And again if it "doesn't" matter why are so many so incredibly bothered by it? :panic:

I can say with absolute certainty that no-one is jealous of you. The whole issue of this thread is your delusion and you're the only one that cant see it. Its pretty sad.

Then why are so bothered that it has to be "delusion" then? :lol:

Indeed what exactly leads you to conclude that it must be "delusion", if it is not jealousy/an inability to accept it is true?

If you don't care whether Fop can or can't why are you even in this thread?

Truly deluded.

This thread is marbled with it through and through. Prime psychological steak. :aye:

Actually why would you think it would take "hours in the Gym" each day? :scratchhead: (jealousy making you think you need to give up your life?) 4-6 hours a week, if you're not pissing around, is plenty.

And again if it "doesn't" matter why are so many so incredibly bothered by it? :panic:

I wonder if you'll answer your own questions or if you'll be true to form and ignore them :pmsl::rolleyes:

It was Baggio btw HF.

I've no interest in body building man. I'm interested in it because I think you're talking shit and you're a mentalist, simple as. Fish has already shown you how you could prove it either way btw, why don't you?

Yet you believe it is "impossible", why?

Fish attempt for Fopisfaction is flattering, but would only cause another tsunami of jealous, disbelief and conspiracy theory, like Fop said maybe if Fop ever gets to 2x75kg. :lol:

Truly deluded.

Actually why would you think it would take "hours in the Gym" each day? :pmsl: (jealousy making you think you need to give up your life?) 4-6 hours a week, if you're not pissing around, is plenty.

60 Kg is more than my wife weighs. I'd imagine it would take a fair amount of committment to lift two of her up simultaneously like. And I imagine I'd have to develop a pretty extreme physique as well, like the guy's you posted videos of (one of which seemed to be straining over 2x25 Kg).

Thing is Fop, you're clearly bothered because no-one believes you, why don't you prove them wrong?

Truly deluded.

This thread is marbled with it through and through. Prime psychological steak. :aye:

Actually why would you think it would take "hours in the Gym" each day? :scratchhead: (jealousy making you think you need to give up your life?) 4-6 hours a week, if you're not pissing around, is plenty.

I wonder if you'll answer your own questions or if you'll be true to form and ignore them :pmsl::rolleyes:

What questions? :scratchhead:

Yet you believe it is "impossible", why?

Fish attempt for Fopisfaction is flattering, but would only cause another tsunami of jealous, disbelief and conspiracy theory, like Fop said maybe if Fop ever gets to 2x75kg. :lol:

I've never said it was impossible, indeed you posted an extreme vid that showed some famous body builder that exceeded the limit, didn't you?

Still think you're talking shit that you can do it though, feel free to prove me wrong. :o

60 Kg is more than my wife weighs. I'd imagine it would take a fair amount of committment to lift two of her up simultaneously like. And I imagine I'd have to develop a pretty extreme physique as well, like the guy's you posted videos of (one of which seemed to be straining over 2x25 Kg).

You'd have to develop a chest (and reasonable arms and stabilising muscles) yes, "extreme"? Not really. :o

60kg (or in fact 120kg) isn't that much in a pressing motion (although it's much "more" and harder than doing the same with a barbell or on a machine), clearly you have to believe it is, but really it just is not. :lol:

Thing is Fop, you're clearly bothered because no-one believes you, why don't you prove them wrong?

Fop is just enjoying the ride and the psychological insights it brings.

Frankly most of the posters in this thread could stand in front of Fop and watch, then after their raging erections had subsided they'd still deny it ever happened, so there's little point in that. :scratchchin:

But it is pretty amusing to be told something Fop can and does do is "impossible", and it's pretty satisfying tbh. :panic:

Just to clarify Fop, I am not jealous of any body builder in the same way as I'm not jealous of a champion gurner. It's simply not a skill/talent/ability I crave.

What I would like is for you to substantiate a claim, answer a straight question in it's entirety without obfuscation or avoidance and stop being a massive cock end for one day.

If that happens I'd be content, if it doesn't I promise you I'll soon move on to other things without any kind of remorse, jealous, delusion or bother.

I definitely don't expect you to do anything like that, because you're quite quite mad.