Men queuing up for 'moob' surgery

Fop

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pent up roid rage would explain a lot.

And as J69 sugests, his shrivelled cock.

Interesting.... if you accept Fop can do just that, then your psychological self-defence becomes that it must take steroids to be able to do that and, of course, that it would also lead to genital constriction. :)

I've already said I think you're talking shit Fop. Regardless, what's beyond debate though is what an utter sad case you are. You're so desperate for attention you'll accept it anywhere, even when the entire board, almost without exception, thinks you're an utter cock. :D

Jealousy :)

Indeed, manc-foplite and now Gemmial. :D

reasonably fit? you just said it took you 11 years!

Again Fop isn't superhuman (yet.... soon maybe 218.gif), and has had a few setbacks (which no one here believes either :D), it just takes dedication.

Interesting.... if you accept Fop can do just that, then your psychological self-defence becomes that it must take steroids to be able to do that and, of course, that it would also lead to genital constriction. :)

I've already said I think you're talking shit Fop. Regardless, what's beyond debate though is what an utter sad case you are. You're so desperate for attention you'll accept it anywhere, even when the entire board, almost without exception, thinks you're an utter cock. :D

And yet you're heavily involved in the "counter-argument", again Renty that says an awful lot about you, psychologically. :(

Fop thinks some time doing some exercise might improve your self-esteem. :D

I've already said I think you're talking shit Fop. Regardless, what's beyond debate though is what an utter sad case you are. You're so desperate for attention you'll accept it anywhere, even when the entire board, almost without exception, thinks you're an utter cock. :(

And yet you're heavily involved in the "counter-argument", again Renty that says an awful lot about you, psychologically. :(

:D Righto.

I've already said I think you're talking shit Fop. Regardless, what's beyond debate though is what an utter sad case you are. You're so desperate for attention you'll accept it anywhere, even when the entire board, almost without exception, thinks you're an utter cock. :(

And yet you're heavily involved in the "counter-argument", again Renty that says an awful lot about you, psychologically. :huh:

:D Righto.

You'll not regret it. :(

Fop, simple way to show us that we're all wrong.

Prove it. One photo of you lifting one dumb bell holding a sign in the other hand saying "Fop wins" with today's date and tadaaaaa, you've won.

But of course you won't, because you crave the attention too much.

One of the admin need to ban fop for a bit for his own good.

Fop will only get stronger in that time. :D

Be an interesting reason for a ban mind, and it might give some egos time to self-repair. :)

Prove it. One photo of you lifting one dumb bell holding a sign in the other hand saying "Fop wins" with today's date and tadaaaaa, you've won.

The wave of conspiracy posts that would create. :D

Although in fairness if Fop could press 1 x 60kg dumbbell at a time with the other arm unweighted, unbalanced and free, Fop probably would be superhuman. :)

The wave of conspiracy posts that would create. :D

Although in fairness if Fop could press 1 x 60kg dumbbell at a time with the other arm unweighted, unbalanced and free, Fop probably would be superhuman. :)

Hey, I'm here to provide solutions buddy, hows about you lift them both, and simply pin or stick a "Fop wins" and the days date label to your t-shirt?

No falling over for you!

We dont need to see it pressed. Just lifting it off the floor will do

Lifting 60kg off the floor, you should be able to manage. :)

The wave of conspiracy posts that would create. :(

Although in fairness if Fop could press 1 x 60kg dumbbell at a time with the other arm unweighted, unbalanced and free, Fop probably would be superhuman. :D

Hey, I'm here to provide solutions buddy, hows about you lift them both, and simply pin or stick a "Fop wins" and the days date label to your t-shirt?

No falling over for you!

Maybe if Fop ever gets to 150kg (2x75kg), that particular carnage will be released. :D