New Bar in Chester Le Street

Kid Dynamite

I would also like to know.

It was a big deal when a 2 bit fish and chip shop had a spelling mistake in its sign last week. Now a new bar, owned by people for whom english is their first language, and seen by god knows how many people by the time its actually been put up, has managed to spell a relatively simple 6 letter work wrong.

Bit of a fuck up if you ask me. Although ive a feeling Tom and Wacky were none the wiser and are now trying to cover it up

Edited by Kid Dynamite

It was a big deal when a 2 bit fish and chip shop had a spelling mistake in its sign last week. Now a new bar, owned by people for whom english is their first language, and seen by god knows how many people by the time its actually been put up, has managed to spell a relatively simple 6 letter work wrong.

Bit of a fuck up if you ask me. Although ive a feeling Tom and Wacky were none the wiser and are now trying to cover it up

Check my spelling of whooshed you simpleton.

I recently questioned the usefulness of KD's English degree but I'll have to take that back now. :huh:

Btw, there's an apostrophe missing as well isn't there?

There's also an i missing from the Tourist Board description to the right.

Check my spelling of whooshed you simpleton.

DIfference being I dont make commercial signs for a living

Phew.

Thanks KD. I thought my Smell what the Rock is Cooking thread was going to be the shittest of the week, that or the crisis one.

You really stepped up and took a bullet for me.

not sure about that happy! the smell/rock thread was canny pap tbf!!

Maybe its cos I live here, but I was still flabbergasted that between the person who ordered the sign, the person that accepted the order, the person that made it and the person that put it up, not one of them saw the spelling mistake. I even had to check it myself when I got in to make sure it wasnt me being thick!