Sign in to follow this  
Rob W

Iran has backup nuke facillity

"Do you have blacks, too?"

:D

To Brazilian President Fernando Henrique Cardoso

:icon_lol::icon_lol:

:rolleyes:

I like to think Bush Jnr was a bit of a one off, but then I'm reminded of Reagan.......

Why is it the most unstable part of the world....oil

Who causes most of the instability.... USA Russia etc

if a strong responsible power could emmerge I think it would improve the region.

I don't think Iran fit the bill at present.

I really don't know the truth regarding thar statement because other than media scaremongering, I don't know too much about them.

Are they less stable than India, N Korea or Pakistan?

Are they as aggressive as the yanks or Russia in Georgia or china in wherever it was.

I do understand your point but also can't help thinking that a strong nuclear Iran may bring some balance to the area.

Not that it will ever be allowed to happen.

I know what you're getting at (although it's moot anyway because you're right in that it'll never be allowed to happen) but I also agree with Renton that we should be moving away from having nuclear weapons rather than increasing the number of countries having them as a means to creating stability. I'm not one of these people who is comfortable with what I see as the double standards of the west though so I can also see why the likes of Iran and Syria are keen on having their own nuclear capability (even if it worries me). The main reason I made my previous comment about them not fitting the bill is to do with the way in which the regime treat their own people. How can trust people like those in power when they have so little regard for their own populace on so many levels?

Fop, please take note. This is how you argue / discuss a subject. :D

I suppose you shouldn't laugh in one sense because it's so serious but some of the shit he came out with is hilarious. Fwiw, I bet he's not even particularly religious.

His slips of the tongue are funny, like saying Afghan fighters "have no disregard for human life", but when he came out with stuff like "I've abandoned free market principles to save the free market system" it's scary that he was saying what he believed.

Guest alex
I suppose you shouldn't laugh in one sense because it's so serious but some of the shit he came out with is hilarious. Fwiw, I bet he's not even particularly religious.

His slips of the tongue are funny, like saying Afghan fighters "have no disregard for human life", but when he came out with stuff like "I've abandoned free market principles to save the free market system" it's scary that he was saying what he believed.

Two terms though. A lot of people clearly misunderestimated him.

Once we have a muslim superpower, all will be well in the world. :D

You've been radicalised by your mates in the taxi queue I reckon.

A serious Muslim superpower may make the west and Israel pause for thought rather than rushing in.

This is why there is a rush to judgement over Iran. The west doesn't want balance.

I think it would further destabilise the region in all honesty.

Ideally there will be no region left to destabalise after the Iran nuke launches in 2011... :D

Pakistan already have nuclear weapons. Making it about Islam / the need for a Muslim superpower is just muddying the waters imo

This is what irks me most about these islamic states. It's like we're going back to medievel times of the crusades/Moors etc.

If we're going to have a fight let's make it over something tangible like oil. :icon_lol:

I'm looking forward to the soil wars of Waterworld :icon_lol:

It was a "secular" state that declared their war to be a crusade though....

"This is a new kind of, a new kind of evil. And the American people are beginning to understand. This crusade, this war on terrorism, is going to take a while. And American people must be patient. "

Bush - Sept. 16, 2001

:D

War is peace, fear is knowledge, work is freedom etc...........

Once we have a muslim superpower, all will be well in the world. :icon_lol:

A serious Muslim superpower may make the west and Israel pause for thought rather than rushing in.

This is why there is a rush to judgement over Iran. The west doesn't want balance.

Who does? :D

certainly not regimes which actively and violently crush nay-sayers within their own country.

certainly not regimes which actively and violently crush nay-sayers within their own country.

You shouldn't talk about England like that.

You shouldn't talk about England like that.

:icon_lol: I may have been deliberately alluding to the fact that many so called civilised countries do just that which I said, but you take your time fella. I'm sure your pal will be along soon to derail this chat.

fuckin hell

Do we still have wankers trying to justify a bunch of extremist fuckers hellbent on destructing Israel, trying to justify them having nukes ?

I know there are a few do gooder freaks on here, but words fail me

Maybe if you stopped consistently calling them things like that, they'd actually bother to listen to what you're saying. :D

Have you ever been to toontastic before? :icon_lol:

Is this where I get to answer a question with another question rather than addressing it directly?

Doesn't this exchange illustrate the point rather well though?

You may as well believe some nutty pressure group that claims Iran have another 3 enrichment facilities being built, it's all just as much baseless guess work by people with agendas. :icon_lol:

No it's not.

My post has links to the reports and sources which includes the US Defence Intelligence Agency who place Israels nuclear arsenal at 60-80.

http://www.fas.org/nuke/guide/israel/nuke/

Earlier I quoted the US National Intelligence Estimate that said Iran pose no nuclear threat and don't look likely to.

http://www.dni.gov/press_releases/20071203_release.pdf

How does that fit the US agenda?

Good your sources are now getting better than an eco-pressure group and the Brownies, well done. :D

Now..... how many WMDs did "US intelligence" think Saddam had again? :icon_lol:

200 or 80 nukes in Israel, seriously, who gives a shit?

Or none. :icon_lol:

Now that Chris has stopped using eco-pressure groups for baseless estimates, he's stepped up a gear and is using the same people that got Saddam's WMD stockpile so bang on right as "sources". :D

You may as well believe some nutty pressure group that claims Iran have another 3 enrichment facilities being built, it's all just as much baseless guess work by people with agendas. :icon_lol:

No it's not.

My post has links to the reports and sources which includes the US Defence Intelligence Agency who place Israels nuclear arsenal at 60-80.

Earlier I quoted the US National Intelligence Estimate that said Iran pose no nuclear threat and don't look likely to.

Good your sources are now getting better than an eco-pressure group and the Brownies, well done. :D

Erm, none. They had pictures of some aluminium tubes...but that was about it. The case for war in Iraq was never made. The media hyped it. That's exactly the issue here too.

How do those reports fit the US agenda?

Edited by Happy Face

Now that Chris has stopped using eco-pressure groups for baseless estimates, he's stepped up a gear and is using the same people that got Saddam's WMD stockpile so bang on right as "sources". :D

I'd love to see those reports if you have them.

Colin Powell got up in the UN took his dick out and said here's your evidence.

..and the media ate it up.

The israelis have enough nukes to take out most of the Middle East - using them is pretty much a last option of course

tho I have a terrible feeling that if they dropped one on Tehran the Yanks and a load of apologists in this country would carry on as if nothing had happened..............

Once we have a muslim superpower, all will be well in the world. :lol:

Aye, because muslim "superpowers" have been so very peaceful in the past.

If it weren't for warfare the entire religion of Islam would still be 3 people, 2 tents and a goat - there's never been a religion that's been spread more by war. :icon_lol:

More to the point under the last muslim superpower "Palestine" was an utter shithole (poor bastards have had nothing but the short end of the stick since pretty much forever), and the utterly "peaceful" Armenian Genocide occurred.

The current Islamofascist doctrine to create a new muslim superpower is hardly friendly either (it being the base philosophy of Al-Queda et al), but even then (much like every other religion) there'd still be war and fighting (as there had been historically within Islam).

Even now there's more inter-islamic conflict than external conflict - Shiite vs Sunni, Arab vs Persian etc., and the poor old Kurds getting :D on by everyone. :icon_lol:

And of course there's Kosovo, which far from becoming a lovely place under muslim rule, in fact has had many times more ethic murders, ethnic violence and ethnic cleansing (of Serbian Kosovans) than ever occurred (to Albanian Kosovans) before the West got involved (of course no one seems to care as the media aren't interested)........ and yes Kosovo stems directly back to the last muslim "superpower" too.

That's not to say Islam is any more inherently bad than any other religion, but it is very political (and was designed to be so), and is currently being used as a worldwide vehicle for political hatemongering/Islamofascism...... as things stand WWIII will be kicked off by "Islam" in some form or another. :rolleyes:

No it's not.

Erm, none. They had pictures of some aluminium tubes...but that was about it. The case for war in Iraq was never made. The media hyped it. That's exactly the issue here too.

How do those reports fit the US agenda?

And the evidence for Israel having nukes?

I'd love to see those reports if you have them.

Colin Powell got up in the UN took his dick out and said here's your evidence.

..and the media ate it up.

And again where is the substantiated evidence for Israel having nukes? :icon_lol:

Your username should be Pyrrhus mate.

Ok, replace the word evidence with Intelligence.

Or replace it with "baseless speculation". :D

Your own rules we're playing by Chris, not Fop's. :icon_lol:

Not even deluding himself imo.

No I don't think he is, he knows he's sat on his own sword, he just don't like the pain. :D