Marlon King jailed for sex assault

Tom

I assume King got a longer sentence because of his long history of offences. Makes Bartons look minor in comparison

You didn't answer the question though. And it being sexual assault accompanied by assault had nothing to do with it either, eh?

If sexual assault is nipping a lasses arse then lock me up :D

Weren't you just arguing both assaults were the same in the eyes of the law though?

Sorry, I didnt see the 'sexual' part. I thought you meant it was worse cos it was a lass he hit.

Still, I think its a tenuous link to what most of us see as a sexual assault. Im not condoning it obviously, but I think its PC gone mad when nipping a girls arse is classed as a sexual assault like rape

Sorry, I didnt see the 'sexual' part. I thought you meant it was worse cos it was a lass he hit.

Still, I think its a tenuous link to what most of us see as a sexual assault. Im not condoning it obviously, but I think its PC gone mad when nipping a girls arse is classed as a sexual assault like rape

Well, you brought up the legal technicalities, not me. And it isn't considered the same as rape. You're just making more stuff up. The two are separate offences.

Regarding this case, it's just another factor (including the build-up to the sexual assault and the physical assault). The whole scenario makes it worse imo than what Barton did, not least the lack of provocation involved. And I might be old fashioned but I do think it's usually worse hitting a lass because it's usually more cowardly because of the physical advantage.

It must have been a bit more than nipping a girls arse if he's on the Sex offenders register for 7 years.

Well, you brought up the legal technicalities, not me. And it isn't considered the same as rape. You're just making more stuff up. The two are separate offences.

Regarding this case, it's just another factor (including the build-up to the sexual assault and the physical assault). The whole scenario makes it worse imo than what Barton did, not least the lack of provocation involved. And I might be old fashioned but I do think it's usually worse hitting a lass because it's usually more cowardly because of the physical advantage.

You love arguing the toss over everything. Very much like me. :D

He is absolutely sacked. We will not tolerate football players who get sent to jail for 18 months

So if he hadnt got sent down but was found guilty then he'd be ok?

Surely the quote should have been "we will not tolerate football players who break the law"

Either way hes shown hes got more backbone than the clowns at our club after the Barton fiasco

Much worse than what Barton did imo. And no, I'm not condoning what Barton did.

Not condoning Barton at all, but at least he had the bollocks to hit a bloke. Isn't this now the 3rd time Marlon King has been recorded as either threatning to or actually assaulting a woman??

His agent was on SSN earlier and claimed he (the agent) didn't know anything about King's past and whinging about the PFA not defending him. Claimed he'd easily find another club.

His agent was on SSN earlier and claimed he (the agent) didn't know anything about King's past and whinging about the PFA not defending him. Claimed he'd easily find another club.

Sadly he will easilly find a club, just like Lee Hughes did after killing somebody and just like Barton will if he ever got in trouble with the law again.

King is worse than Barton though, on several occasions now he's assaulted women in addition to various other offences, though that's not a defence of Barton who i'd like to see the back of at the club.

A guy who I talk to who works behind a bar who used to be in music partied with Metallica backstage. He said they had waiters in proper bow ties serving coke and amphetamine on silver platter trays - That's cool.

err Lee Hughes....