For those who fear losing everything.

Park Life

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Moving back to England in the next few days. All is lost with Mrs P. I am now looking forward to being one of those fathers that looks forever haunted by life. :rolleyes:

Ah shit Parky. Hope you're ok chap. B)

I look forward to seeing you at the Trent. :D

Sorry to hear that :rolleyes:

p.s i've amended your post below

Moving back to England in the next few days. All is lost with Mrs P, and i've killed that czech! I am now looking forward to being one of those fathers that looks forever haunted by life. :D

I know you're confused about your nationality but that's no excuse.

:D Sorry to hear that.

Ok, I keep writing words of wisdom and deleting the line so Im just going to give up.

hope it all turns out for the best.

That we spend a lot of time running away from ourselves and forget to fix the most important thing - YOU. That we are all on a journey of which we if blessed are vaguely aware from time to time. That nothing is constant and everything changes over time. That once you see the way the light hits the water and a clear sky at dawn, you feel alone, but the universe is crying out a message and to understand that we must be still and bring the silence inside. That when we feel all is lost, the simplest discovery can bring joy and the meaning of that moment is not as important as being aware of its gift.

I feel bad for you and that, but I hope we aren't going to get a month of mood swings and Morrisey lyrics.

:D You're a right nasty pasty at times you like.

I feel bad for you and that, but I hope we aren't going to get a month of mood swings and Morrisey lyrics.

:D You're a right nasty pasty at times you like.

He wants to count his blessings he's not KD...or he'd be getting similar short shrift off everyone for such self indulgent threadery.

:rolleyes:

Mate, are you sure about this?

She wants a break. I will get to see the child at Christmas. It's unbearable here for me now. Too much to go into in GC, but it is bad.

Well you know best but dont give up on it if there is a chance you can still work it out.

Mate, are you sure about this?

She wants a break. I will get to see the child at Christmas. It's unbearable here for me now. Too much to go into in GC, but it is bad.

Well you know best but dont give up on it if there is a chance you can still work it out.

Sure.

Been thinking of traveling or something...