Be grateful for whomever comes,

because each has been sent

as a guide from beyond.

Jalal ad-Din Muhammad Rumi

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have my Sympathy, I've learned this year that women are snakes!

I was caught doing something I shouldnt have (not cheating) on nye 2008 and was thrown out on New years day. I tried to win her round for months with long emails phone calls, offerings to nice meals, walks and other stuff.

Whilst never really replying much, she always insinuated that one day we would get back together, even asking me to select a list of restaurants she likes and she would choose one, only for me to rack my brains and for her to turn round and say she wasnt up to eating in public once I'd chosen.

Eventually she deicieded after 6 months of me trying she couldn't forgive me. I mean If she had have said in Jan there was no way back I would have accepted it - I just feel like she always knew I didnt stand a chance but strung me along for months, and bearing in mind I was with her 6 years and went through some shit together like her dads death and stuff

Argh!

When cloning starts I say we just clone really sexy ones and restrict their mental abilities and kill the rest.

When cloning starts I say we just clone really sexy ones and restrict their mental abilities and kill the rest.

Is this not the problem in the first place? :huh:

Ok we just burn out the dollar sucking, sneaky thinking, two faced part....And other bits as they come to me....Oh and move to another planet with the clones and vaporise earth from orbit just to be sure.

Edited by Park Life

This being human is a guest house.

Every morning a new arrival.

A joy, a depression, a meanness,

some momentary awareness comes

as an unexpected visitor.

Welcome and entertain all!

Even if they're a crowd of sorrows,

who violently sweep your house

empty of its furniture,

still, treat each guest honorably.

He may be clearing you out

for some new delight.

The dark thought, the shame, the malice,

meet them at the door laughing,

and invite them in.

Be grateful for whomever comes,

because each has been sent

as a guide from beyond.

Jalal ad-Din Muhammad Rumi

Sufi?

I was caught doing something I shouldnt have (not cheating) on nye 2008 and was thrown out on New years day. I tried to win her round for months with long emails phone calls, offerings to nice meals, walks and other stuff.

Whilst never really replying much, she always insinuated that one day we would get back together, even asking me to select a list of restaurants she likes and she would choose one, only for me to rack my brains and for her to turn round and say she wasnt up to eating in public once I'd chosen.

Eventually she deicieded after 6 months of me trying she couldn't forgive me. I mean If she had have said in Jan there was no way back I would have accepted it - I just feel like she always knew I didnt stand a chance but strung me along for months, and bearing in mind I was with her 6 years and went through some shit together like her dads death and stuff

Argh!

Having a line or dressed up in her gear again, she sounds fucking ruthless by the way.

Argh!

Having a line or dressed up in her gear again, she sounds fucking ruthless by the way.

how the fuck did you guess that?

Got caught having a line....

Logically I dont know why I'm bothered, she could be a right nightmare and liked her own way. I spent most of my time when I was with her wishing I wasnt, no were kaput, I feel lost

Argh!

how the fuck did you guess that?

Got caught having a line....

Logically I dont know why I'm bothered, she could be a right nightmare and liked her own way. I spent most of my time when I was with her wishing I wasnt, no were kaput, I feel lost

Seriously? For having a line?

Seen it happen to a couple of my mates, 1 line and the next minute you're fucking pablo escabar.. They usually have some half arsed story about their bessy mate or bessy mates brother fucking his entire life up with it or some other shit like that.

Get a fucking grip FFS

Edited by Wacky Jnr

Aye a line - Shes a teacher so thought Id commited a cardinal sin, bringing it in the house and that, so fair play to her sort of. I see much more of my friends now so it is better, just cant seem to get her out of my head.

Shes from Newbiggin-by-the-sea so I think Ive had a lucky escape

Proof that drugs only lead to bad thing :huh:

Or, that her perception of drugs is a bad thing and that everything in moderation is ok from time to time.

Though in this instance, I suppose you could be right

I used some cocaine at work today (as local anaesthetic in nose surgery!)

Apparently the lethal dose for an adult is 1.5mg/kg, so for me it would be about 120mg, just over a tenth of a gram. Obviously that's neat rather than the shit mixed up with flour or whatever, but it's not a lot considering that many people think nothing of doing a gram at least in one night!

Sorry to hear of your troubles gents.....remember women are like buses, there'll be another one along in 15 min (just make sure you're getting on the right one) :huh:

in the immortal words of the B-Boys

I only rock Puma, never rock Fila

I do not sniff da coke, i only smoke da sensimilla

Only just dropped in to this thread. Assumed from the title it was the usual Parky clipping from the Telegraph.

Sorry to hear about what's happened, same to Jimbo. Good luck guys.

This.

Good luck Jimo and Parky, hope you can work things out.