FOP

LeazesMag

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, indeed.

Maybe I should adopt the Leazes method...

* Find comment I don't quite agree with

* Turn it into an argument about the board

* Accuse other poster of saying stuff they didn't, then proclaim "I was right, but I never mention it".

* Continue to claim they said it despite no evidence of the contrary

* Claim they don't get it

* Continue to claim they said it, call them a liar

* Claim they aren't a real fan

* Slag of N-O and the fact some of the posters on there are under 70 years old

* Continue with argument until the other person dies of old age

I just don't have that sort of commitment I am afraid :lol:

Yes, indeed.

* Accuse other poster of saying stuff they didn't, then proclaim "I was right, but I never mention it".

maybe you should examine your own claims........what exactly did people spend about 3 years disagreeing with me about ?

You lot have what you wanted. A club being run like a business. A chairman/owner who doesn't call his players in public or say embarrassing things. We don't buy trophy players any more. We don't pay over the odds to get a player we want to beat off competition any more.

Those 10 year olds from Singapore must think you're a real knowledgeable lad.

Edited by LeazesMag

Yes, indeed.

maybe you should examine your own claims........what exactly did people spend about 3 years disagreeing with me about ?

Those 10 year olds from Singapore must think you're a real knowledgeable lad.

I disagreed with you when you couldn't admit the old board did anything wrong, I was also worried they had taken us as far as they could and we were starting to go backwards without any clear signs of this changing*

*Awaits claim that this means I wanted ANYONE but them.

Forgot number 10

* Claim you were on the wind up even though you seem to have gotten yourselve more wound up than your intended target

:rolleyes:

no wind up when I am right lad. Anyway, I'm off out now. :lol:

Does anyone know if Leazes is going out tonight or not?

:lol: sad bastard.

oh dear.

Says the poster with the most ridiculous avatar ever, with nothing to say, nothing to contribute, and another thick twat who criticised a club that played regular european football for 15 years. Does he still get upset when those manu fans laugh at him I wonder :rolleyes:

Good because I am bored of this already so I can't imagine how bored the poor fuckers who are reading this will be.

nobody forced you to read it. That is Nappies on line mentality. So fuck off.

As I understand it Leazes you were banned because after being asked not to on several occasions you kept on going on about the stuff you're going on about in here in virtually every single thread you posted in on N-O. I don't think many will dispute you're being right about Ashley (can't see how that would give a die-hard fan like yourself much satisfaction like) but I can see how it got a bit tedious at the same time. I prefer your music threads tbh :lol:

:rolleyes: There's something of a pattern developing here. Someone pm'd me a while ago saying I was a Junior LM, don't know if it was meant as a compliment or not. :lol:

As I understand it Leazes you were banned because after being asked not to on several occasions you kept on going on about the stuff you're going on about in here in virtually every single thread you posted in on N-O. I don't think many will dispute you're being right about Ashley (can't see how that would give a die-hard fan like yourself much satisfaction like) but I can see how it got a bit tedious at the same time. I prefer your music threads tbh :lol:

point is mate, the vast majority of the posters who harped on - incorrectly - about the Halls and Shepherd were never told to shut up and stop criticising the board who saved the club from bankruptcy and gave us by far the best 15 years of my life supporting the football club.

As I said, they are now the same people criticising Ashley non stop. Ironic.

I personally found them all very tedious and very very dumb and naive, despite the amount of times I told them how dumb they were. And despite what has happened since they sold the club, they still don't realise. Amazing.

As you know, it was impossible for me to shake off the persona I had created, my offer to re-register to Dave was genuine and nobody would have known, but he wasn't even big enough to even respond. Still, my new and so far unknown username has made a few posts in the last few weeks. It could have been above board, it does make me smile I have beaten their pathetic ban :rolleyes: and there is nowt they can do about it.

Their loss. I take the view now that Stevie and Craig also have, once you realise you've been banned by a bunch of arseholes who know fuck all about the club anyway and don't even come from the area, its no big deal. Gejon still harps on arguing with me, and he too falls into this category.

There isn't too much to talk about at the moment is there ? Music, and sex/relationship talk with the females on the board are better which says everything about the state of the football club. Not that those subjects aren't good in their own right, they just amplify how interest in the football club has fallen.

Edited by LeazesMag

:rolleyes: There's something of a pattern developing here. Someone pm'd me a while ago saying I was a Junior LM, don't know if it was meant as a compliment or not. :lol:

you swear more than me Stevie

point is mate, the vast majority of the posters who harped on - incorrectly - about the Halls and Shepherd were never told to shut up and stop criticising the board who saved the club from bankruptcy and gave us by far the best 15 years of my life supporting the football club.

I personally found them all very tedious and very very dumb and naive, despite the amount of times I told them how dumb they were. And despite what has happened since they sold the club, they still don't realise. Amazing.

As you know, it was impossible for me to shake off the persona I had created, my offer to re-register to Dave was genuine and nobody would have known, but he wasn't even big enough to even respond. Still, my new and so far unknown username has made a few posts in the last few weeks. It could have been above board, it does make me smile I have beaten their pathetic ban :huff: and there is nowt they can do about it.

Their loss. I take the view now that Stevie and Craig also have, once you realise you've been banned by a bunch of arseholes who know fuck all about the club anyway and don't even come from the area, its no big deal. Gejon still harps on arguing with me, and he too falls into this category.

There isn't too much to talk about at the moment is there ? Music, and sex/relationship talk with the females on the board are better which says everything about the state of the football club. Not that those subjects aren't good in their own right, they just amplify how interest in the football club has fallen.

Well if that's the case there's no need to keep going on about it, is there? :rolleyes:

As you know, it was impossible for me to shake off the persona I had created, my offer to re-register to Dave was genuine and nobody would have known, but he wasn't even big enough to even respond. Still, my new and so far unknown username has made a few posts in the last few weeks. It could have been above board, it does make me smile I have beaten their pathetic ban :huff: and there is nowt they can do about it.

Well if that's the case there's no need to keep going on about it, is there? :rolleyes:

Makes me laugh that Gejon denies it all though :)

Have a good night out, Leazes?

Must have been fucking mint if you were back on here two hours later babbling crap again. :lol:

You're a canny WUM you like

Have a good night out, Leazes?

Must have been fucking mint if you were back on here two hours later babbling crap again. :lol:

You're a canny WUM you like

I think he's a bit of a tit tbh :huff: