• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope.

Foppy.

We're sorry.

Won't you come on home.

one of the best posters, keeps a few in their place

He's comedy gold.

Not sure i ever saw him put anyone in their place though.

He does bring amusement.

Leazes claims any poster that goes against the majority is "one of the best posters" every time.

Nope.

Foppy.

We're sorry.

Won't you come on home.

He's comedy gold.

He does bring amusement.

Leazes claims any poster that goes against the majority is "one of the best posters" every time.

or any poster who posts sense. Unfortunately, that places you somewhere near the bottom.

Nope.

Foppy.

We're sorry.

Won't you come on home.

He's comedy gold.

He does bring amusement.

or any poster who posts sense. Unfortunately, that places you somewhere near the bottom.

Be honest, you say it about practicallly everyone who goes against the grain :lol:

Do you honestly think he speaks sense or does he just go against the popular opinion for the sake of it?

Imagine if he's dropped his dumbells on his head and is lying in his bedsit somewhere festering with the rats :rolleyes:

:lol:

YYEEESSSS 62.5KG!!! UUURRRGGGHHHH THUD!

Be great if the rats were eating him from the feet up whilst he lies pinned to his Goldstar weight bench under the weight of his dumbells, neighbours just ignoring his screams because of his previous outbursts to himself when getting irate reading this forum. :huff:

Nope.

Foppy.

We're sorry.

Won't you come on home.

He's comedy gold.

He does bring amusement.

Be honest, you say it about practicallly everyone who goes against the grain :lol:

Do you honestly think he speaks sense or does he just go against the popular opinion for the sake of it?

i'm being honest when I say I laugh when he has posters like you running round in circles.

Its all about being right, it isn't my fault that lots of dumb fuckers like you thought the Halls and Shepherd were shite owners, I told you often enough you were wrong. That isn't going against the grain, because I was right, and I knew that I was right.

Nope.

Foppy.

We're sorry.

Won't you come on home.

He's comedy gold.

He does bring amusement.

i'm being honest when I say I laugh when he has posters like you running round in circles.

Its all about being right, it isn't my fault that lots of dumb fuckers like you thought the Halls and Shepherd were shite owners, I told you often enough you were wrong. That isn't going against the grain, because I was right, and I knew that I was right.

Fop didn't like Shepherd and the Halls though...

Edited by Isegrim

You can't help it can you? :lol:

As much as you would love to, I am not getting into ANOTHER Shepherd/Halls debate where we eventually come to the conclusion that I never actually said the things you are stating, never claimed Ashley as the new Messiah and you are just labeling me along with others who may have actually said things along those lines.

You can't help it can you? :lol:

As much as you would love to, I am not getting into ANOTHER Shepherd/Halls debate where we eventually come to the conclusion that I never actually said the things you are stating, never claimed Ashley as the new Messiah and you are just labeling me along with others who may have actually said things along those lines.

lets put it another way, so its simple for you.

You say I "only support those who go against the grain"........if YOU had gone against the grain, [and been right, like me] I would have noticed.

Get it ?

Getting boring now. Basically you ALWAYS say "so and so is one of the best posters on here" when its someone who usually goes against popular opinion for the sake of it, like Fop.

I can't be arsed to get into a debate about the old and new board as I said nothing you will no doubt accuse me of (you sort have done that already in this thread). You cannot be "right" with me as I never said you were wrong, I did however say you were boring and refused to acknowledge the previous board ever doing anything wrong, so in that regard you were wrong to an extent (not that your arrogance will ever allow you to admit it).

Fuck, dragged into this pointless argument again :lol:

Getting boring now. Basically you ALWAYS say "so and so is one of the best posters on here" when its someone who usually goes against popular opinion for the sake of it, like Fop.

I can't be arsed to get into a debate about the old and new board as I said nothing you will no doubt accuse me of (you sort have done that already in this thread). You cannot be "right" with me as I never said you were wrong, I did however say you were boring and refused to acknowledge the previous board ever doing anything wrong, so in that regard you were wrong to an extent (not that your arrogance will ever allow you to admit it).

Fuck, dragged into this pointless argument again :lol:

I'm not arrogant. I was right. If you had "gone against the grain" ie realised I was right, then I would have noticed.

This is not rocket science.

I see that lots of people on NO are like you now, they can't bring themselves to admit that they were fuckwits, and the whingers who got me banned for being right [not that I actually went around broadcasting it because I didn't] are the ones who ought to have been banned years ago.

Still, its yours [and their] loss. YOu can remain an ignorant fuckwit as long as you like. I would like to say I find it amusing that those who are complaining about Ashley are the people who booed regular european football and quality footballers at the club, but contrary to an accusation levelled at me more than once, I don't think the position the club is now in compared to a few years ago the slightest bit amusing.

Edited by LeazesMag

:lol:

If it makes you feel any better lets just pretend I did say everything you accuse me (and everyone) of it will be a lot easier than having this boring argument.

nowt wrong with me lad, I'm off out soon.

Stick to nappies online :rolleyes: