Banner

timnufc

We protested in the form of paper planes.

Tried to 9/11 Ashley in his seat, unfortunately after completing it's turning circle over the pitch it only had the legs to reach the dugout.

I hope it never hit Ameobi or he'll be out another month.

We protested in the form of paper planes.

Tried to 9/11 Ashley in his seat, unfortunately after completing it's turning circle over the pitch it only had the legs to reach the dugout.

I hope it never hit Ameobi or he'll be out another month.

:razz:

fair play tim lad. the more anti ashley banners/chants etc around the ground, the better....if you ask me.

+1

:razz:

+2

Dont worry, theres a lot of miserable cunts on here who will wait and see which way the opinion swings before jumping on the bandwagon

The NUST "Yes we can" flag was nicked by a steward as it made its way round the Gallowgate. :razz:

I saw some lads trying to unfurl a banner in the Gallowgate. One steward came up and asked who's the banner was and if the banner was fireproofed. The lads unfurling the banner promptly disowned it and ran away and the steward picked it up and walked off with it.

The NUST "Yes we can" flag was nicked by a steward as it made its way round the Gallowgate. :razz:

I saw some lads trying to unfurl a banner in the Gallowgate. One steward came up and asked who's the banner was and if the banner was fireproofed. The lads unfurling the banner promptly disowned it and ran away and the steward picked it up and walked off with it.

Ours made its way from Milburn to East Stand only to be conifscated at the end of the run.