The Mother Black Caps

Tooj

Saw this band at a buskers night that my other halfs cousin runs at The Robin Hood about eight weeks ago . They did about 4 tunes , one of them acoustic just the singer and a lad playing guitar. Had a chat with the singer afterwards as we all really rated them . Good stuff Tooj everyone was talking about them , if anyone gets the chance to see them play anywhere I highly recommend them :D

Saw this band at a buskers night that my other halfs cousin runs at The Robin Hood about eight weeks ago . They did about 4 tunes , one of them acoustic just the singer and a lad playing guitar. Had a chat with the singer afterwards as we all really rated them . Good stuff Tooj everyone was talking about them , if anyone gets the chance to see them play anywhere I highly recommend them :razz:

Cheers Radgi, showed my mate Dave (who's the lead singer) and you've pretty much made his day.

• 5 months later...
Saw this band at a buskers night that my other halfs cousin runs at The Robin Hood about eight weeks ago . They did about 4 tunes , one of them acoustic just the singer and a lad playing guitar. Had a chat with the singer afterwards as we all really rated them . Good stuff Tooj everyone was talking about them , if anyone gets the chance to see them play anywhere I highly recommend them :(

Finally finished recording their first album. It still needs mastering but I've had a listen and even though I'm biased as fuck there's some really good tunes on there.

I'll let you know when they finally start playing the perbs and clerbs again.

Quite good - brings to mind a rough Gillan era Deep Purple which is a good thing in my book.

Know what you mean about them sounding like an older band, which from me is a big positive as alot of the bands i like are from back in the day.

Liked both songs musically (i'm not one for judging the lyrics as they're not high on my list with music) and as they were different they showed something of what they can do which looks good if the rest of their stuff matches these two. Impressed with the vocalist, the second song he could have fitted well with a Pink Floyd song i thought.

Saw this band at a buskers night that my other halfs cousin runs at The Robin Hood about eight weeks ago . They did about 4 tunes , one of them acoustic just the singer and a lad playing guitar. Had a chat with the singer afterwards as we all really rated them . Good stuff Tooj everyone was talking about them , if anyone gets the chance to see them play anywhere I highly recommend them :(

Finally finished recording their first album. It still needs mastering but I've had a listen and even though I'm biased as fuck there's some really good tunes on there.

I'll let you know when they finally start playing the perbs and clerbs again.

Cheers Tooj , keep me posted, was wondering where they had got to <_<:(

• 1 month later...