New Year's Resolution

Kitman

I've got a pretty poor one but will save me money and stop me putting weight on if I stick to it. Instead of eating a massive meal at night for the sake of it, pack half of it away for the next day and take it into work for lunch.

Possibly the shittest resolutiion ever! :icon_lol:

Mine is to be a better person, again. Something I will fail at immediately, again.

I've got a pretty poor one but will save me money and stop me putting weight on if I stick to it. Instead of eating a massive meal at night for the sake of it, pack half of it away for the next day and take it into work for lunch.

Possibly the shittest resolutiion ever! :icon_lol:

Mine is to be a better person, again. Something I will fail at immediately, again.

Told you it was poor <_<

the usual i guess, smoke & drink less and excercise more. probably last for all of 20 mins or so.

mind you, i stuck to last years resolution not to eat giraffe so you never know!

Seriously, quiting cigarettes is a piece of piss. Get on a program at the GP, get the FREE patches on and change some of your potential danger zones for a few weeks and you will be sorted.

30 years at 30-40 a day and dont miss them at all these days.

Now if only I could quit the pipe :icon_lol:

the usual i guess, smoke & drink less and excercise more. probably last for all of 20 mins or so.

mind you, i stuck to last years resolution not to eat giraffe so you never know!

Seriously, quiting cigarettes is a piece of piss. Get on a program at the GP, get the FREE patches on and change some of your potential danger zones for a few weeks and you will be sorted.

30 years at 30-40 a day and dont miss them at all these days.

Now if only I could quit the pipe :icon_lol:

Always had you down as a meth head like.