Bluray Players

Andrew

The BluRay debate is pointless anyway, nobody will be buying hard copy's, they'll just download direct from the source. You can already download HQ movies on the XBox (I think you can on the PS3 too, but I'm not 100% ) so why get a BluRay player?

The BluRay debate is pointless anyway, nobody will be buying hard copy's, they'll just download direct from the source. You can already download HQ movies on the XBox (I think you can on the PS3 too, but I'm not 100% ) so why get a BluRay player?

PS3 works a treat as a media server.

it's also got iPlayer doesn't it?

xbox has Sky Player, but to be honest, if you've got Sky + you've most likely got Sky Player on the same tv as your Sky + box rendering it pretty useless.

iPlayer is normally on your PC, and so having it on the big tv is aces

I'll give up my console gaming so may parents can have a bluray for the one time in a year they use one

that makes sense

by getting a 'console' which plays bluray discs .......you'd be giving up gaming how exactly?

I'll give up my console gaming so may parents can have a bluray for the one time in a year they use one

that makes sense

by getting a 'console' which plays bluray discs .......you'd be giving up gaming how exactly?

console in bedroom for console in living room populated by either my parents or my sister and her boyfriend pretty much every waking hour

since its the only thing in the first post its made pretty clear that this isnt for me but for my dad

that makes sense

console in bedroom for console in living room populated by either my parents or my sister and her boyfriend pretty much every waking hour

since its the only thing in the first post its made pretty clear that this isnt for me but for my dad

Considering your evident hatred of the PS3 and your query for Bluray players, you must have expected the connection to be made ;)

that makes sense

Considering your evident hatred of the PS3 and your query for Bluray players, you must have expected the connection to be made ;)

well yes but tooner didn't ask why I dont want a ps3...

that makes sense

A question a lot of us wonder about TBF

that makes sense

A question a lot of us wonder about TBF

I'd hazard a guess and say one of the reasons is because online gaming on the PS3 doesn't come anywhere close to Xbox Live! FACT! :icon_lol:

that makes sense

Considering your evident hatred of the PS3 and your query for Bluray players, you must have expected the connection to be made :icon_lol:

well yes but tooner didn't ask why I live with my folks...

FYP..... ;)

Edited by tooner