Warrant out for horse sex accused

Craig

An arrest warrant has been issued for a Leicester man accused of having sex with a horse and a donkey, after he failed to turn up to court.

Joseph Squires, 66, of Overpark Avenue, is charged with buggery of a donkey between February and April 1999 and buggery with a horse in March 2004.

He is also accused of criminal damage to the animals during the same dates.

He was due to appear at Leicester Crown Court earlier for a plea and case management hearing.

Mr Squires did not attend court and it was heard he had lost touch with his solicitors.

Judge Michael Pert QC issued a bench warrant for his arrest.

Source: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/leicest...ire/8444134.stm

Looks like the donkey got its own back.... :D

Should I mention Sol Campbell about now?

Reminds me of a right odd programme I saw on channel 4 a few years ago. It was interviewing people (all Americans I seem to remember) who like banging farm animals, mainly horses, ponies etc. The weirdest ones were this bloke who said he was genuinely in love with his horse and wanted to marry it, and a married couple who liked to have threesomes with their pony. Mind you the married couple made Michael Jackson look norml so I guess they opted to take it whenever they chould get it.

It was one of those shows where you watch it with your jaw on the floor thinking, "this is all so wrong, but I can't stop watching it." Thankfully there were no home videos or holiday snaps.