Milan

Southern Geordie

Anybody ever been? (Presume a few of you will have gone for that quality game.) Am going tomorrow for a mates birthday (10 of us) and apparently it's pretty dead in the off season. Can somebody recommend an area to go where there'll be some decent bars and restaurants open late?

Ta in advance

Try the Navigli district around Porta Genova station. Loads of bars and when we went last summer it was rammed with young Italians. It's technically walkable from the centre of town, but it'll take you an eternity and the taxis are relatively inexpensive.

I went for the CL game and then took some customers there when Man Utd played AC.

Basically just go to the centre. You cant go wrong. If you head to the Cathederal (in itself an impressive structure and Id be interested to know if its still covered in scaffold!) then that area is laden with cafe's bars & restaurants. If you want to make a night of it I recommend this place http://www.oldfashion.it/ That was recommended to me when over there the first time. Very pricey though.

I went for the CL game and then took some customers there when Man Utd played AC.

Basically just go to the centre. You cant go wrong. If you head to the Cathederal (in itself an impressive structure and Id be interested to know if its still covered in scaffold!) then that area is laden with cafe's bars & restaurants. If you want to make a night of it I recommend this place http://www.oldfashion.it/ That was recommended to me when over there the first time. Very pricey though.

Too right....here's their Metro Centre....cost me a fuckin fortune this place ;)

Milan20shopping20area.gif

Thats got that odd hole in the floor you put your heel in and spin around on ;)

I bet it doesn't hold a candle to the old revolving dance floor on the boat.

Too right....here's their Metro Centre....cost me a fuckin fortune this place ;)

Fucking hell, I've got a photo that looks exactly like that, only I'm stood in front of the camera.

I liked Milan, but I can't remember much about it so have no idea about recommendations etc.

Too right....here's their Metro Centre....cost me a fuckin fortune this place :icon_lol:

Fucking hell, I've got a photo that looks exactly like that, only I'm stood in front of the camera.

I liked Milan, but I can't remember much about it so have no idea about recommendations etc.

Well it would look the fucking same if its the same place man ;)

:D