Watford 1-2 NUFC

Barney

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing special but a good away 1st half performance.

Actually looked quality on the ball at times, most notably Coloccini who has been outstanding!

could i have the link for match please

Best still seems like a pointless signing to me. Guti has done well to get down the left, winning freekicks and actually doing some decent crosses. Collo best on the pitch.

Cover is all I can say. I hope he is gone in the summer along with the likes of Pancrate, Butt and Ameobi.

Edited by Flair

Guest Barrack Road

Tony Gubba doing the commentary, he must be 70 easy now him. Don Cowie seems to be their best player, just shows you can get good players for this level from jock football if you look hard enough.

Edited by Barrack Road

You're not blatantly Stevie are you?

Pardon?

You're really terrible at this mate. ;) Anyway, Alex had you rumbled within 3 posts, I'm just realising it now.

How'd you know I was talking to you? I didn't quote your post or anything. 2bias posted before me...how do you know I wasn't addressing him? Who is Stevie, anyway?

Guest Barrack Road

Pardon?

You're really terrible at this mate. ;) Anyway, Alex had you rumbled within 3 posts, I'm just realising it now.

How'd you know I was talking to you? I didn't quote your post or anything. 2bias posted before me...how do you know I wasn't addressing him? Who is Stevie, anyway?

Yours was the first reply after my post and I thought, what's this chap referring to.

Anyway the important stuff, the internet coverage of the game looks like it's sadly ended :D Looks like its BBC Newcastle or Tony Cottee then.

Pardon?

Yours was the first reply after my post and I thought, what's this chap referring to.

Anyway the important stuff, the internet coverage of the game looks like it's sadly ended :D Looks like its BBC Newcastle or Tony Cottee then.

It's back up now

Pardon?

Mines been spot on!

Still live....