Comic Evans breaks crowd record

Sicklee Sausage Roll

Ross Noble is someone I've tried really hard to like but I just don't get it. I've no doubt he's canny funny, but I just can't get into him. My boss's husband went to school with him and says he was a right annoying twat, apparently his act is just the way he would go on at school. :rolleyes:

Ross Noble is someone I've tried really hard to like but I just don't get it. I've no doubt he's canny funny, but I just can't get into him. My boss's husband went to school with him and says he was a right annoying twat, apparently his act is just the way he would go on at school.  :rolleyes:

58476[/snapback]

I don't get him either. It's nwot to do with his popularity or whatever. I've seen him on telly and bits of his act and he doesn't even raise a smile with me.

Whenever I've seen Ross Noble being interviewed/on Have I Got News For You etc I've found him really funny but when one of his gigs was on TV earlier this year I turned it off after 5 minutes.

Like others have said, he's obviously very funny but I don't really have the patience to indulge him talking shite for ages before he actually bothers to say something amusing.

I went to see Ross Noble a couple of weeks ago too. I'd only previously seen about 15 minutes of one of his shows that was on telly, and tbh I wasn't impressed. When he first came out on stage and was a bit jumping around the place, I thought "Oh fuck here we go, no jokes, just wobbly legs". But he was excellent. Very funny and as has been mentioned, his ability to just take something that couldn't possibly have been part of his act and just make it funny was really impressive.