Good jokes

Jonny_nufc

Why would Glitter die soon?

59229[/snapback]

There's a chance he'll get the firing squad. Won't happen like, but 15 years hard labour in a nam prison might finish him off.

59232[/snapback]

Hope he goes to prison tbh, fucking sick cunt.

I don't see why he would need to molester kids if he is a celeb, there's shit loads of lasses that would love to just shag a celeb, doesnt need to gaan and fuck kids the nonce.

59233[/snapback]

:rolleyes:

Jesus wept.

59229[/snapback]

There's a chance he'll get the firing squad. Won't happen like, but 15 years hard labour in a nam prison might finish him off.

59232[/snapback]

I don't see why he would need to molester kids if he is a celeb, there's shit loads of lasses that would love to just shag a celeb, doesnt need to gaan and fuck kids the nonce.

59233[/snapback]

:rolleyes:

Jesus wept.

59240[/snapback]

Nonce

59229[/snapback]

59232[/snapback]

59233[/snapback]

:D

Jesus wept.

59240[/snapback]

Nonce

59243[/snapback]

New. Favourite. Poster. Ever. Fact

Geordie fish is 18 years of age and finally loses his virginity.

Excited he decides to go tell his father whom is having a quiet pint of dog doon pub.

Eventually after skipping across toon GF arrives at the pub and finds his da.

"Papa papa," cries Geordie fish, "I'm so excited I've just had the most amazing experience. I've found someone and we have made mad, passionate love all night. I'm no longer a virgin!"

Pleased that his son has finally become a man, geordie fish's dad calls around all his mates and announces, "this is my son and he been out fucking all night, I'm so proud, he is finally a man. Geordie fish, sit doon lad and share a beer in celebration with me and my mates."

Surrounded by his father and all his mate a look of terror passes over GF's face, "but papa, papa I can't my arse is to sore!"

you know, it's odd, for a hippy to have such pent up homophobia... perhaps you're not quite settled into the whole "scene" yet.

why not watch some Top Gun, it might bring that fear out from within.

don't worry kiddo I'm sure that "papa" will understand and will welcome you with open arms, he wouldn't turn away you, whether you want to be his son OR his daughter.

Famous Sammynb quotes

"Ah'd like t' intr'duce you to my wife and my sister......Here she is"

"Ah've bin married three timesan' ah still gots the same damn in-laws."

He lit a match in the bathroom and his house exploded right off it's wheels.

you know, it's odd, for a hippy to have such pent up homophobia... perhaps you're not quite settled into the whole "scene" yet.

why not watch some Top Gun, it might bring that fear out from within.

don't worry kiddo I'm sure that "papa" will understand and will welcome you with open arms, he wouldn't turn away you, whether you want to be his son OR his daughter.

Famous Sammynb quotes

"Ah'd like t' intr'duce you to my wife and my sister......Here she is"

"Ah've bin married three timesan' ah still gots the same damn in-laws."

He lit a match in the bathroom and his house exploded right off it's wheels.

59299[/snapback]

:icon_lol::D

Geordie Fish wakes up one morning and he feels good.

Looking at the woman he's just spent a wonderful evening with, she opens her eye sleeply.

"You know you're so much better than mum," says Geordie Fish.

"Yeah dad says that too."

howay Sammynb, admit it, your family tree has no forks in it.

your mam and dad met at a family reunion!!

your dad gives you a lift to school, because he attends the same year!

your grandad died and left everything to his widow, but she can't touch it till she's fourteen.

you can get fresh sheep wool from your belly button and wear velcro gloves to bed.

your grandad died and left everything to his widow, but she can't touch it till she's fourteen.

you can get fresh sheep wool from your belly button and wear velcro gloves to bed.

59307[/snapback]

Who needs wool GF, it's summer!

On a sad note and a bit of a home truth, I haven't seen my dad for 15 years now. Not after the last time he punched seven bells out of my family and I.

I think he's up for parole in about 5 years time but thanks for bring up that painful memory. I'll make sure my mum knows you were asking about how good our family is next time I go visit here in the nursing home she has had live in since the last time we saw my father.

59307[/snapback]

Who needs wool GF, it's summer!

On a sad note and a bit of a home truth, I haven't seen my dad for 15 years now. Not after the last time he punched seven bells out of my family and I.

I think he's up for parole in about 5 years time but thanks for bring up that painful memory. I'll make sure my mum knows you were asking about how good our family is next time I go visit here in the nursing home she has had live in since the last time we saw my father.

59308[/snapback]

So no-one gets to offended, the above isn't completely true. Mum isn't in a nursing home, she's fine. The rest, well you have to have a licence to drive a car, own a gun or a dog even a telly in the UK but any bastard can be a father.

Edited by sammynb

and another..............

Three men died on wintersville Eve and were met by Saint Peter at the pearly gates.

"In honour of this holy season," Saint Peter said, "you must each possess something that symbolizes wintersville to get into heaven."

The first man fumbled through his pockets and pulled out a lighter. He flicked it on. It represents a candle, he said. You may pass through the pearly gates, said Saint Peter.

The second man reached into his pocket and pulled out a set of keys.He shook them and said, "They're bells." Saint Peter said you may pass through the pearly gates.

The third man started searching desperately through his pockets and finally pulled out a pair of women's knickers. St. Peter looked at the man with a raised eyebrow and asked, "And just how do those symbolize wintersville?"

The man replied, "They're Carols."

59229[/snapback]

59232[/snapback]

59233[/snapback]

Jesus wept.

59240[/snapback]

:icon_lol:

Seconded.

and another..............

Three men died on wintersville Eve and were met by Saint Peter at the pearly gates.

"In honour of this holy season," Saint Peter said, "you must each possess something that symbolizes wintersville to get into heaven."

The first man fumbled through his pockets and pulled out a lighter. He flicked it on. It represents a candle, he said. You may pass through the pearly gates, said Saint Peter.

The second man reached into his pocket and pulled out a set of keys.He shook them and said, "They're bells." Saint Peter said you may pass through the pearly gates.

The third man started searching desperately through his pockets and finally pulled out a pair of women's knickers. St. Peter looked at the man with a raised eyebrow and asked, "And just how do those symbolize wintersville?"

The man replied, "They're Carols."

59364[/snapback]

Is that a sanitised Irish man, English man and Scotsman joke?

bloke goes to the zoo but when he gets there hes gutted. they only have one animal and its a tiny little dog. he goes straight back home and tells people not to go cos its a shitsu.

(shit zoo!!!!! for the slow among us)