The Cycling Thread

Geordieracer

I don't normally contribute to this thread but a friend of mine completed La Marmotte today in 8hr 8mins. It looked absolutely brutal but what a bloody achievement :o

Froome is a wanker.

Quintana for me this year. He can beat the two mutants. He's that good.

Froome was right. The race can be won clean. Just not by him.

I don't normally contribute to this thread but a friend of mine completed La Marmotte today in 8hr 8mins. It looked absolutely brutal but what a bloody achievement :o

I bet that was mint. I've done Alpe d'Huez during the Tour last year in 33 degree heat and felt like I was about to die, but it was amazing.

I bet that was mint. I've done Alpe d'Huez during the Tour last year in 33 degree heat and felt like I was about to die, but it was amazing.

I've just finished this actually.

10635875_large.jpg

You read it?

Aye decent read. Cousisns is from Otley just down the road from me. Armitsteads home town. Shit hole.

Anyways the Tour died on me today. New Corp has paid of Prudhomme without a doubt. The tour is dead :(

:lol:

The French hate Froome more than they ever hated Armstrong.

They stole his bike. :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They didnt, thats Froome once again bull shitting.

The bloke is a fucking mutant. ABout as likeable as cancer.

Awful news :(

It fucks me off how the media report it as a collision as if it's her fault FFS. Aye, because cyclists choose to smash into several tonnes of metal. FFS. Boardman is a massive advocate for safer cycling too :( I hope they get the bastards who did this, however it will be slap on the wrist and poxy £50 fine.

• 2 weeks later...

Aye it's a shame but as some other athlete has pointed out, you make fucking sure that if you miss one test, you don't miss the next one, and if you somehow miss two, there's no way you'll miss a third. Unless you're doping.

Shes fucking balls deep man.

Katie Compton is a legend in Cyclo-Cross and she basically said the same.

If she wins the Olympic Road Race then there will be massive doubts............but not from the 'Go on Lizzie' wankathon tossers. The other riders need to put pressure on here because this is a massive piss take by here and BC