The Cycling Thread

Geordieracer

My guessing Mo Farah

He stinks denying he is training with XYZ despite TONNES of evidence pointing to them.

Imagine the Mails headlines when he is finally busted.

'Immigrant uses tax payers money to make millions in winning Gold Medals'

Oooo look Trott is also an asthmatic. Funny how most of the GB squad has asthma eh

Eh? :lol: How's that a revelation btw? It's been common knowledge for ages that she was diagnosed as a kid and took up the sport after doctor's advice.

I used to take my asthma spray clubbing because you can basically go all night with a few hits. :lol:

If you're taking a massive steroid injection before a race it surely is performance enhancing.

Edited by Park Life

See Wiggins has bottled it and decided to speak with Andrew Marr on Sunday AM.

Didnt fancy a sports jurno / commentator like Kimmage who knows what they're talking about.  Arse dropped out.  Wonder if he is gonna do an Oprah and confess :lol:  Sky throwing him under the bus.

I tell you what, the WIggins lovers are quiet in here, wassup Gem baby, you need a hug?

http://cyclingtips.com/2016/09/calls-made-for-wada-to-examine-wiggins-tue-corticosteroid-controversy/

If he faked it, he can get a 4 year ban.  'Sir' Pffft fucking like the rest of the filthy cunts.  What's worrying more is the Dawg's tranformation.  Well, its not worrying, its fucking obvious and has been from day dot.