Series

Geordieracer

I'm currently devouring The West Wing boxset, top stuff.

My friend has recently begun watching this, he was on about how the original director died?

Edit: I believe it was an actor.

I wasn't aware of that, so I googled it, there's one surprise ruined for me. :lol:

More than one died during filming those series so you'll have at least another surprise left.

Ant, other than

John Spencer.....................

, who else died? I can't remember?

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:icon_lol:

Wasn't a joke, no need to post spoilers for a tv show someones watching, and no need to post 1k+ of utter bollocks (I can't think of one post of worthiness where it was on topic or worth reading).

Your taste in music is horrendous (lets not mention much on the fact you have an avatar and sig featuring Brandon Flowers, the name alone should warn you off that band :lol:)

I know your 16 or whatever, but i can honestly say i'm struggling to think of many 16year olds who are this moronic, I'd actually like to know if you get a "special" bus to school.

Hopefully you get turned away at Oxegen, so some poor bastard doesn't have to listen to your incessant shite if they're camped nearby.

:icon_lol:

Anybody watching Breaking Bad?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breaking_Bad

Its basically about a chemistry teacher (Brian Cranston) who finds out he has terminal cancer. After worrying about how his family will cope when he's gone he starts cooking crystal meth with an ex pupil. It doesnt help that his Brother in law is a DEA agent. Throw a Mexican Drug Cartel into the mix and it starts to get interesting. Really good program.

TGHBOYZ1

3 hours ago

Aye ye should plug yer fuckin band ya creep, pure jumpin on the scheme bandwagon tryin ae get a bitta fame oot it, does ma nut in aw these fannys whove saw it n ur like "lets go and get pics taken outside the houses and lets quote scheme sayings in every conversationwe have".

So aye plug yer band ya un-original sponging roaster.

TGHBOYZ1 3 hours ago

Sgtwez

2 hours ago

@TGHBOYZ1 well said, least some one agrees with me. ;)

Sgtwez 2 hours ago

Classic

Its basically about a chemistry teacher (Brian Cranston) who finds out he has terminal cancer. After worrying about how his family will cope when he's gone he starts cooking crystal meth with an ex pupil. It doesnt help that his Brother in law is a DEA agent. Throw a Mexican Drug Cartel into the mix and it starts to get interesting. Really good program.

That just sounds like Weeds but without the clunge.

That just sounds like Weeds but without the clunge.

Sort of is, but is way more dramatic (in a good way).

It's well done. I watched the first season, but couldn't seem to catch it during it's second. Keep saying I need to pick it up on DVD, but just never have. Great show though.

Decided to give Dexter a try, watching the first couple of episodes later on tonight.

Brilliant series!

Underbelly, Cracking show.. Its on its third series.. Its factual too.

Still need to watch thisss, I'll use it as a reminder. Need to watch The Wire as well!