Welcome To Glasgow - Advice On Your Visit To Glasgow

luvly_jubbly

Do you really support Newcastle United, Kevin?

I mean really, really?

I'm not that keen on Celtic supporters and also a section of Rangers fans too, but to say 99% of anyone getting in a Rangers or even Celtic club in Belfast are scum is a bit much.

Will you still call Man U 'United' from now on, now that you know it sounds offensive to any real Mags ears? Have you learned the error of your ways, young man?

Really really, donkey

Who's the team they we call 'United', then, Kev?

Refferring to we as in you I believe you call them Newcastle :scratchchin:

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I mean really, really?

I'm not that keen on Celtic supporters and also a section of Rangers fans too, but to say 99% of anyone getting in a Rangers or even Celtic club in Belfast are scum is a bit much.

Will you still call Man U 'United' from now on, now that you know it sounds offensive to any real Mags ears? Have you learned the error of your ways, young man?

Really really, donkey

Refferring to we as in you I believe you call them Newcastle :scratchchin:

Seriously, if you, (having now been informed that refering to Man U as simply 'United' is wrong for a Mag to do, not that you should need fucking telling, like), continue to call them United then you're a bit of a knob with no right to call himself a Newcastle United supporter.

I mean really, really?

Really really, donkey

Refferring to we as in you I believe you call them Newcastle :icon_lol:

Seriously, if you, (having now been informed that refering to Man U as simply 'United' is wrong for a Mag to do, not that you should need fucking telling, like), continue to call them United then you're a bit of a knob with no right to call himself a Newcastle United supporter.

What, only if he calls Man U, United? :scratchchin: