Welcome To Glasgow - Advice On Your Visit To Glasgow

luvly_jubbly

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good game, knew yous wouldnt paste us :scratchchin: Good runout and your passing movements around the box worked well and could easily have drawn level. Goodluck for the season.

The kid you had down the right (couldn't hear the commentary) looks a good little player.

Think it was the right anyway. Blame a shite stream.

Edited by A NICE HAT

Thought we passed and kept the ball well but the lack of end product will knacker us. James Perch looks every bit the Championship level full-back he is as well.

I only saw the second half but i certainly saw some nice passing and one touch moves from us, though the end product was mostly lacking which cost us in the end, but definitely some decent football. However i am worried if Hughton is going to play that high line defence looking for offsides in the prem as we'll be murdered!

Did anyone else spot Smith come on after the final whistle to swap shirts with a Rangers player (even though he wasn't in the squad)?

He then proceeded to applaud all corners of the ground in a way that would've made Steven Taylor cringe. I'd say he was angling for a move there (if they could afford his massive wages).

Did anyone else spot Smith come on after the final whistle to swap shirts with a Rangers player (even though he wasn't in the squad)?

He then proceeded to applaud all corners of the ground in a way that would've made Steven Taylor cringe. I'd say he was angling for a move there (if they could afford his massive wages).

I think you're just looking wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too much into little things..

We have looked quite good at times, nice passing and movement but we do need to be more productive in final 3rd. Gutierrez has been shit.

Anyone elsr think waddle sounds like a fuckin mackem?

That's probably because he is tbh

Apparently a follower of us ever since we beat Leeds in 92 said by himself. http://www.rangers.co.uk/articles/20100806...2254024_2109810

Would love him up here :scratchchin: sadly dont think it will ever happen though.

Guest Tuco Ramirez
We have looked quite good at times, nice passing and movement but we do need to be more productive in final 3rd. Gutierrez has been shit.

Well he's from your neck of the words Pelaw/Jarrow, so I totally agree.

Apparently a follower of us ever since we beat Leeds in 92 said by himself. http://www.rangers.co.uk/articles/20100806...2254024_2109810

Would love him up here :scratchchin: sadly dont think it will ever happen though.

He's in the top 20 shittest players I've seen in 25 years watching Newcastle, but you have a history of taking our worst players, Amdy Faye is probably THE worst I've ever seen and you took him.

I thought we dominated possession yesterday without that cutting edge in the final third. We were the better side in my view, but Rangers made use of the limited ball retention they had. If that was a competitive game I'd fancy us, 2-1 defeats to Norwich and Rangers hardly augur well for the season. I thought Guthrie's passing was piss poor yesterday it doesn't work with him and Barton. Personally my view is only Jonas is good enough for this club in the midfield.

:scratchchin:

Me? Im not from over ther water pal...cant stand him, weird accent and you can tell he has a grudge against us.

Fat fuckin mackem cunt! :icon_lol:

Aye, probably. My main point was what a total mug he made of himself.

Aye, probably. My main point was what a total mug he made of himself.

Thats funny.....a Rangers fan I work with told me yesterday that Alan Smith is a huge Rangers fan....I told him I thought he'd be more likely to be a Leeds fan, but he said that Smith became keen on the Gers when they played Leeds in the champs league in the early 90s :scratchchin:

F.A.O. Stevie;

Watched the game yesterday in a Rangers club in East Belfast, (was over for a family funeral), didn't see any charvas in there but there was one poor misguided soul with a Sunderland top on who knew as much about SAFC as I do about Raith Rovers reserves.

Rangers club in Belfast :scratchchin: Doesn't sound too friendly.

It wasn't too crowded Kevin, my uncle gets in there, (he's an Irish Mag and had his toon top on) there wasn't any mongs in there, I'm afraid, no sectarian bullshit or any of that. Sorry to disappint you, like. How's working life in Londonderry treating you? Been Sacked yet or rapped in?

Rangers club in Belfast :icon_lol: Doesn't sound too friendly.

It wasn't too crowded Kevin, my uncle gets in there, (he's an Irish Mag and had his toon top on) there wasn't any mongs in there, I'm afraid, no sectarian bullshit or any of that. Sorry to disappint you, like. How's working life in Londonderry treating you? Been Sacked yet or rapped in?

I wasn't having a dig so wind your neck in.

It's just the fact that a Rangers club in belfast is almost sure to attract 99.99% scum.

Work in Derry hasn't started yet, hopefully tomorrow :scratchchin:

Rangers club in Belfast :lol: Doesn't sound too friendly.

It's just the fact that a Rangers club in belfast is almost sure to attract 99.99% scum.

Work in Derry hasn't started yet, hopefully tomorrow :icon_lol:

"I wasn't having a dig so wind your neck in."

"a Rangers club in belfast is almost sure to attract 99.99% scum"

You're not the sharpest tool in the box, Kevin, no offence.

I know which one your on about and trust me theres plenty of it in that area. (well there's two i know in e.belfast)

and if it's the supporters club i'm thinking off their badge has the red hands and such on it and all.

i can honestly say i couldn't goto any bar in east belfast and hope to get home safely if someone pointed out i was catholic.

your uncle might be fine (just as my mate who lives in east belfast is) but theres plenty of people around them who aren't.

The club was on a street just off the Cregagh Road, I think. Never been there before but one of my uncles gets in now and again as he got a bit fed up of the club he used to get in, was only in there for the game and straight out as I had other things on, the place seemed fairly newly done out, didn't see the red hand anywhere, wasn't too many in and there didn't seem any nutters in to me, but I take your point about where it is, it is in a dodgy part of East Belfast, although as I say, it was fine when I was in there. None of my family over there are into that shit to be honest with you.

Rangers club in Belfast :o Doesn't sound too friendly.

Work in Derry hasn't started yet, hopefully tomorrow :lol:

"I wasn't having a dig so wind your neck in."

"a Rangers club in belfast is almost sure to attract 99.99% scum"

You're not the sharpest tool in the box, Kevin, no offence.

But it is :icon_lol:

Don't worry, you're in the 0.01% not scum :lol:

Do you really support Newcastle United, Kevin?

I mean really, really?

I'm not that keen on Celtic supporters and also a section of Rangers fans too, but to say 99% of anyone getting in a Rangers or even Celtic club in Belfast are scum is a bit much.

Will you still call Man U 'United' from now on, now that you know it sounds offensive to any real Mags ears? Have you learned the error of your ways, young man?

I mean really, really?

I'm not that keen on Celtic supporters and also a section of Rangers fans too, but to say 99% of anyone getting in a Rangers or even Celtic club in Belfast are scum is a bit much.

Will you still call Man U 'United' from now on, now that you know it sounds offensive to any real Mags ears? Have you learned the error of your ways, young man?

Really really, donkey

I mean really, really?

Really really, donkey

Who's the team they we call 'United', then, Kev?