Mackems about to sign TITUS ffs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

accadacca

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's plenty of worse players you could pick up for 1 million or more.

Him with Anton Ferdinand would be... interesting though, with both prone to the odd error. Could be like a Boumsong Bramble reunion.

Just had text from a pal who knows a lad at Wigan's academy and apparently the buzz about the place is that Bramble is about to join our friends across the river !!!

FFS, their centre backs must be bad - bring on October 31st NOW !! :icon_lol:

Same lad reckons Lloyd Samule is coming as soon as Bolton complete signing of Spanish left back

Rozenhal looked a very composed and accomplished player in defense when there was no pressure on him. As soon as there was though he was lightweight and very ordinary. Did pretty well to get rid of him for essentially what we paid for him. Wasn't given a great chance to settle but I don't think he would have - not right for the English game, particularly at a side where you will be put under a lot of pressure.

Completely off-topic sorry :icon_lol:

I thought he was fantastic against Bolton first game of the season. Arguably the best player on the pitch.

Didn't he pick up a knock and just drift out of the first team picture once Fat Sam left? A similar thing happened to Cacapa - looked immense, got a bad injury about 30 seconds in against Portsmouth, got blamed for the goals and never recovered physically or mentally.

I know Bramble is erratic and all that but he certainly gets more attention/criticism then is warrented me thinks, I really doubt he'd get much of a mention if it wasn't for his weird name and face-just look at the pic of him the beeb are using ffs http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/t...and/8840742.stm

Most of the bad press was because he was playing for a relatively big club. He still made the same horrific errors for Wigan but the press didn't bother to pick up on it.

I know Bramble is erratic and all that but he certainly gets more attention/criticism then is warrented me thinks, I really doubt he'd get much of a mention if it wasn't for his weird name and face-just look at the pic of him the beeb are using ffs http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/t...and/8840742.stm

Most of the bad press was because he was playing for a relatively big club. He still made the same horrific errors for Wigan but the press didn't bother to pick up on it.

'Bramble Watch' on Sky Sports news springs to mind...

Rozenhal looked a very composed and accomplished player in defense when there was no pressure on him. As soon as there was though he was lightweight and very ordinary. Did pretty well to get rid of him for essentially what we paid for him. Wasn't given a great chance to settle but I don't think he would have - not right for the English game, particularly at a side where you will be put under a lot of pressure.

I thought he was fantastic against Bolton first game of the season. Arguably the best player on the pitch.

Didn't he pick up a knock and just drift out of the first team picture once Fat Sam left? A similar thing happened to Cacapa - looked immense, got a bad injury about 30 seconds in against Portsmouth, got blamed for the goals and never recovered physically or mentally.

It may have been a knock or minor injury that did take him out of the team early on. I know he was then played out of position in midfield and openly lamented that not long before he was moved on. Technically he was more capable than the average defender, but was a little panicked under pressure and liked to overplay things a little.

One of the most underestimated defenders alive.

Bollocks. Great attributes but doesn't have the footballing brain, attention span or cahones to utilise them.

Rozenhal was a bit lightweight and shite in the air (despite his height) so I doubt he'd have made it in England.

Who was that other defender we had I think he was Italian and crap and then went to Inter or somewhere and became brilliant?

Gooch?

Hasn't played a game for AC but went to the World Cup.

No idea who he's on about. Only Italian defender I can think of is Pistone. We had Coco on trial once too iirc. Only played a friendly or a practice match though.

No idea who he's on about. Only Italian defender I can think of is Pistone. We had Coco on trial once too iirc. Only played a friendly or a practice match though.

he already said it was Pistone and just got the pattern the wrong way round, ie good at inter first then shite here. Don't think he was too bad at Everton though.