Who Is Kevin ?

LeazesMag

Ashleys Skid Marks ?

Thompers ?

Gejon ?

or somebody else ;)

I don't need to set up numerous accounts. That would just be pathetic :icon_lol:

Good Gejon. Don't reveal anything :icon_lol:

Just checked out Kevins account. A total of 12 accounts with the same IP address. Even kevins mum and dad shagging like rabbits and they his brothers/sisters accounts or he got 12 accounts.

Just checked out Kevins account. A total of 12 accounts with the same IP address. Even kevins mum and dad shagging like rabbits and they his brothers/sisters accounts or he got 12 accounts.

I think you're getting me mixed up man. I'm not from Liverpool.

It's fucking appalling that Kevin is intellectually dominating someone

:unsure:

Just checked out Kevins account. A total of 12 accounts with the same IP address. Either kevins mum and dad shagging like rabbits and they his brothers/sisters accounts or he got 12 accounts.

Just checked your posts mate I can tell your not from Liverpool. I think your that butcher dude of the telly. The one from Rothbury.

Just checked out Kevins account. A total of 12 accounts with the same IP address. Either kevins mum and dad shagging like rabbits and they his brothers/sisters accounts or he got 12 accounts.

Just checked your posts mate I can tell your not from Liverpool. I think your that butcher dude of the telly. The one from Rothbury.

Congratulations. Maybe you scouse folk can learn to email next :unsure:

Congratulations. Maybe you scouse folk can learn to email next :unsure:

Unlikely, they're far more at home with Faxes. It's the noise y'see it reminds them of home.

Get a job Kevin mate and stop writing shit comments. I can smell the shit you write its coming through me keyboard ffs.

:unsure:

from a scouser?! I'm so happy I could poop!

Get a job Kevin mate and stop writing shit comments. I can smell the shit you write its coming through me keyboard ffs.

Ironic.

That smell's probably your breath bouncing back of the monitor (thats the computer screen :unsure:).

It seems like thompers has buggered off now, unless he's banned.

No my friend, no he hasn't. Noticed the intake of new posters as of late? Keep an eye on them, especially Ken.