Cheryl Cole or Abbey Clancy?

Kevin

Cheryl or Abbey  

32 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I said ignore the accents :huff:

I bet you say that to all the ladies :D

No need to, I have a sexy accent :huff:

Shame you haven't got the conversation to match it, eh?

Coming from "shackbleep". You must be a hit with all the ladies :D

Ahh but how would you know Kevin?

You have no idea who i am do you? I work with you :rolleyes:

Tell you what like, imagine you in your first day at work. Fucking black tight T-shirt, accompained with a gold badge and a chrome finish. Meanwhile, stinking of Lynx Africa, fucking bricking it on the walk around the street, then once you've turned that corner, BAM! That McDonald's sign hits you like a cockslap, in which you begin to resemble last night's previous ongoings when you were branded by your Fathers wicked stick. You begin to sweat, its normal right? You start to tell yourself, in an unconvincing tone.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tell you what like, imagine you in your first day at work. Fucking black tight T-shirt, accompained with a gold badge and a chrome finish. Meanwhile, stinking of Lynx Africa, fucking bricking it on the walk around the street, then once you've turned that corner, BAM! That McDonald's sign hits you like a cockslap, in which you begin to resemble last night's previous ongoings when you were branded by your Fathers wicked stick. You begin to sweat, its normal right? You start to tell yourself, in an unconvincing tone.

You go on about my father and his wicked stick. Tell me Acid, did you have a friendly childhood? did your uncle norris reguarly bring out the whip? You seem sick inside, almost as if you've seen unmentionable things as a child. Did daddy beat mommy because she was too saggy? Judging by your posts something fucked up happened in your childhood, something fucked up indeed..

You go on about my father and his wicked stick. Tell me Acid, did you have a friendly childhood? did your uncle norris reguarly bring out the whip? You seem sick inside, almost as if you've seen unmentionable things as a child. Did daddy beat mommy because she was too saggy? Judging by your posts something fucked up happened in your childhood, something fucked up indeed..

In a frantic sort of swooping motion, Kevin decided to continue, he had to continue, otherwise he would suffer the consequences he'd be served that very evening. He knew that these consequences would be severe, and he'd know it in no time at all, his Father was quick to dish out punishment, quicker than the time it took Jean to serve a medium coke with a dash of pus.

Your Father greets you at the door in a brown waistcoat, he confesses he has a niche which he'd like to perform on you behind the red Biffa bin. He whispers it in your ear in a sleazy manner. Kevin repeats what his Father said to him in his head, he has a thing for eyes in particular, well you could call it a sweet tooth, with a purple background and a small incision, he concludes with a sigh and comes to the decision that Father has a very nimble tounge.

To work with me first you'd have to work.

Guest Tuco Ramirez

One of the most beautiful women Britain has ever produced, or a scruffy scouser who was ridiculed on television for having muck under her nails. Hard choice that.

Edited by Tuco Ramirez

I said ignore the accents :)

Coming from "shackbleep". You must be a hit with all the ladies :rolleyes:

You have no idea who i am do you? I work with you :huff:

:D

Guest Tuco Ramirez
Everyone knows Abbey is better but this a Newcastle forum ffs. Cole with no make up on looks rough as fuck and she to thin plus she speaks geordie ffs.

Shut up ya daft cunt.

Guest Tuco Ramirez
Everyone knows Abbey is better but this a Newcastle forum ffs. Cole with no make up on looks rough as fuck and she to thin plus she speaks geordie ffs.

Marvellous education you must have had.

They get given £10 vouchers for Boozebusters if they attain over 60% attendance. Different set of rules over there mate.

Clancy's a depressive cokehead, thick as mince with no talent... who gets supplanted by an £800 a night scummy hooker.

Cole is..... not that bright, racist, cannot sing ( i know this as a fact (a friend engineered some of her more recent work and said he'd heard better noises coming out of a curry house crapper)) and has a nose that could open bottles.

nice.

Guest Tuco Ramirez
My mate toured with Girls Aloud last year (or year before? cant remember now) and Cheryl was not the one who did coke. Then, anyway.

I know more but am not saying it.

It'll be that up herself Manc, they put in their baby bottles over there, and that deep voiced one from Leeds or some shit Yorkshire town.

My mate toured with Girls Aloud last year (or year before? cant remember now) and Cheryl was not the one who did coke. Then, anyway.

Sell your story the papers lad get some cash. PM kophead the details I've got contacts with the Daily Mirrror.

Sell your story the papers lad get some cash. PM kophead the details I've got contacts with the Daily Mirrror.

Not The Sun?? :lol:

It's not Nadine :D Nadine would never do such a thing :nah:

Your steadfast defence of all things Irish is admirable, I'll give you that... :lol:

I'm not defending her because she's just Irish. She's more than Irish. She's Derry'ish and shes hot :icon_lol:

It's not Nadine :D Nadine would never do such a thing :nah:

Your steadfast defence of all things Irish is admirable, I'll give you that... :lol:

I'm not defending her because she's just Irish. She's more than Irish. She's Derry'ish and shes hot :icon_lol:

Maybe so but over time you've seemingly got behind anything Irish. You even rate Snow Patrol who a large proportion of the Irish can't stand.