Kevin

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

he shit himself and stopped posting in here :D GOLD :D

Who did?

I was off for some dinner - more to life than the internet you know Kevin? Should try it sometime :rolleyes:

you mean like a job?

yeah, go get one you scrounging prick before i get you banned.

If he wants a PS3 he'll be working every hour god sends at £3.75 p/h.

How much to sponsor a cock slap Ant?

Least I'm doing the right thing and working for it. You get the dole bandits who get everything for nothing, and you give me no credit whatsoever :D

and they still earn more than you.

no.

Dole gives you £48 a week.

I earn £100 odds a week.

Working around 27 hours :D

If he wants a PS3 he'll be working every hour god sends at £3.75 p/h.

How much to sponsor a cock slap Ant?

Least I'm doing the right thing and working for it. You get the dole bandits who get everything for nothing, and you give me no credit whatsoever :D

and they still earn more than you.

no.

Dole gives you £48 a week.

I earn £100 odds a week.

Working around 27 hours :D

Least I'm working unlike 90% of the people my age.

Who did?

I was off for some dinner - more to life than the internet you know Kevin? Should try it sometime :rolleyes:

you mean like a job?

I have one thanks. And by what I read here it pays me 6 times what yours does. Who's the scrounger again?

And I'm dying to see you get me banned. C'mon Kevin, do your worst.

Who did?

you mean like a job?

I have one thanks. And by what I read here it pays me 6 times what yours does. Who's the scrounger again?

And I'm dying to see you get me banned. C'mon Kevin, do your worst.

Kinky :huff:

90% of 17 year olds don't have jobs? :D

over here nobody my age has jobs, its farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr too hard to get one so you just gotta take what you can get.

over here nobody my age has jobs, its farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr too hard to get one so you just gotta take what you can get.

Absolute bullshit. Getting a job is simple. Getting a job that interests you is a completely different matter however.

You do live in a third world country I suppose.

If you need tools to build a well or something give me a shout.

Absolute bullshit. Getting a job is simple. Getting a job that interests you is a completely different matter however.

Is it fuck you knob head.

Getting a part time job at 17 with ZERO experience against hundreds, maybe thousands of other people with years of experience going for it.

You know fuck all kid, jog on.

You do live in a third world country I suppose.

If you need tools to build a well or something give me a shout.

:D:rolleyes::huff:

Getting a part time job at 17 with ZERO experience against hundreds, maybe thousands of other people with years of experience going for it.

Plenty of call for cleaners in all walks of life. No-one wants to do that though, do they?

And 'kid'? Fuck me I've got winnets older than you :D

Plenty of call for cleaners in all walks of life. No-one wants to do that though, do they?

He's right like. Getting a job is easy if you look for one hard enough. Getting a job you want to do, enjoy doing, or think pays enough is another matter.

He's right like. Getting a job is easy if you look for one hard enough. Getting a job you want to do, enjoy doing, or think pays enough is another matter.

Exactly. Something that has always stuck with me was something my tutor from Uni said. "The longest you need to be without a job is 3 weeks. Longer than that and you're either being picky or you can't be arsed."

Harsh but you can't argue with the logic.

Exactly. Something that has always stuck with me was something my tutor from Uni said. "The longest you need to be without a job is 3 weeks. Longer than that and you're either being picky or you can't be arsed."

Yes you can argue with that logic.......................

...............But I can't be arsed.

But right. Longest Ive been out was 2 weeks. I took a job as a trainee painter & decorator when I was 17 just to get work. That was £35 a week (YTS). But I done that until I found something I wanted (trained in business studies etc with placements in different business)

no, honestly, you have no idea how hard it is to get a job here?

I've applied for about 15-20 jobs, all the part time ones going

http://www.jobcentreonline.com/JCOLFront/F...reeSearch=derry

now how many jobs there suit a 17 year old who's at school doing alevels full time. exactly, about 5. and that 5 has thousands applying.

I think primark took in 3000 and something application forms a few months ago when they were looking.

either way, i strangley look forward to working in mcdonalds.

Credit where its due though gents…

Kevin has dreamt of working as a burger monkey since he was old enough to realise his Daddy was "wrong".

My da's an engineer thank you very much :D

And I dream of doing something with computers :D (i duno what)

now how many jobs there suit a 17 year old who's at school doing alevels full time. exactly, about 5. and that 5 has thousands applying.

I think primark took in 3000 and something application forms a few months ago when they were looking.

All of them if you want work hard enough.

Yep so a 9-5 job whilst doing alevels.

Fuck me you ain't bright, are you?

Yep so a 9-5 job whilst doing alevels.

Fuck me you ain't bright, are you?

Why 9-5?