Accrington Stanley vs Newcastle United

Toon_Man

wont be 7-0, we'll play the kids in a lot of positions since we have such a dedicated youth policy

id expect

Krul, Vuckic, Tavernier etc to be getting a game

shola to start

raylor to start

he will make changes which I hope don't rebound on us. I want to win this trophy and he should be going for it too.

same

I think if we'd drawn a championship or PL team we'd be seeing a full side but against a league two team he'll put out the subs/kids

some might be playing to get into the PL squad of 25 too so I think they'll take it seriously

Edited by Andrew

fucks me off when our managers do this. Bobby Robson did it a few times too, when we had a team good enough to have won it. Isn't as if we are used to winning trophies to take it lightly.

Wohoo ive just bought my tickets for the game. Quick question for those who purchase tickets online, can anyone buy the Toon Army 12th Man mebership? its offereing me the mebership for £20.00. If so, why doesnt every1 get it? any info will be appreciated thanks.

Edited by harrynufc

fucks me off when our managers do this. Bobby Robson did it a few times too, when we had a team good enough to have won it. Isn't as if we are used to winning trophies to take it lightly.

I agree. Fair enough drop a couple of players and bring some of the fringe players through, but only a couple. Make bigger changes later in the game if we can afford to. I'd rather not bring first team players on if chasing the game.

I think Carroll will be nailed on to start after yesterdays display. i reckon he will drop Jonas and Routledge for Xisco and Taylor. Apart from that i can't see any major changes