Glenn Shadix (fat bloke from Beetlejuice)

TicTacWoe

If you don't know I an you might as well go the way of this bloke out of Beetlejuice.

Pardon?

Who is this gimp?

Someone claiming to be called Ian?

The identity of Gemmill remains a mystery.

If you don't know I an you might as well go the way of this bloke out of Beetlejuice.

well I've seen you posting from time to time and you seem like one of the more sensible/good humoured etc, but I obviously wasn't here when you were a regular poster and hence missed the in joke, I feel all left out and Kevin-like

well I've seen you posting from time to time and you seem like one of the more sensible/good humoured etc, but I obviously wasn't here when you were a regular poster and hence missed the in joke, I feel all left out and Kevin-like

Aye, you're right. You don't know Gemmill at all :lol:

Who did shackbleep used to be. The joke is simply that whenever anyone started a thread with someone's name, I immediately assumed they had died. So it started with "No, Gemmill"on birthday threads. The rest is history.

And I should point out that by saying the bit in bold I did NOT mean that I feel like I've been helicoptered by my Dad's cock or some similar hilarity :lol:

PS cheers for clearing that up Gemmill

Just think of a Rocky Dennis look-a-like who doesn't moan about headaches all the time and cracks the odd bad joke and that's Gemmil.