A few questions.

ClubEverton

1. What would be a good season for Newcastle? Where will you finish in the league?

Happy with survival. 15th.

2. What do you think would be a good season for Everton? Where do you think we will finish in the league?

Getting closer to CL spots and a cup run. Top 8

3. Who is your best player?

Enrique followed by Carroll.

4. Which Everton player do you fear most?

Pienaar/Arteta both excellent players.

5. How do you rate David Moyes as a manager?

Done superbly well. Hard to see him pushing on any further though unless other teams slip-up. Some fantastic signings.

6. What do you think of Everton fans? How do you rate our support?

I think there's a chip on the shoulders. The club seem to have a small time mentality - Club shop called 'Everton 2', in 'Liverpool 1', and things like bragging about the "largest trophy cabinet in England"(on the stadium tour).

7. What will the score be?

2-1 to your lot

1. What would be a good season for Newcastle? Where will you finish in the league?

Anything above 17th. Realistically though and I'm going out on a limb here, 12th.

2. What do you think would be a good season for Everton? Where do you think we will finish in the league?

Anything less than top ten is a step back. I think you'll come eighth.

3. Who is your best player?

Jose Enrique. I can't help but have a chuckle at those who named Ben Arfa though. Well, more than a chuckle actually.

4. Which Everton player do you fear most?

This season, Arteta. Cahill in years gone by clearly, but I think he's on the way down at Everton.

5. How do you rate David Moyes as a manager?

For the resources he has had, brilliant!

6. What do you think of Everton fans? How do you rate our support?

Don't know to be honest. Can't be worse than Liverpool's though. In fact, that's probably an insult to you. Sorry.

7. What will the score be?

1-1

Guest Tuco Ramirez
I've changed my opinion. I think you'll roger us senseless.
knee-pad.jpeg

Seen nothing from Saturday to change my prediction. We werent brilliant but had no luck. No Smith on Saturday, Ben Arfa starting, every reason to be optimistic.

You total doilham. We're fuck all like them. We have a similar trophy haul, granted their latest successes are more recent, but that is where the similarities end.

You're right about Moyes taking them as far as anyone could. That season they came 4th, fair enough Liverpool were awful and Souness' dismantling of the toon was well under way, but getting a club like them with such limitations fourth, I think he should've been knighted to be honest. Arguably one of the greatest achievements in this millenia in British football.

Come off it Stevie man, you know fine well I mean we're of comparable size when you roll all the facets together. B) I didn't mean a Geordie is like a Everton fan. We're not the little brother of anyone, we're not obsessed with how big a club we are or are not (well most of us anyway), I think as a fan-base we're a lot more reasonable about our current prospects than a lot of teams, simply because we've had that horrible wake-up call of relegation.

They're not going to challenge with the likes of Spurs and Citeh, despite being close to them recently, simply because of those clubs new spending power.

but I think you knew what I meant all along

(by the by, I would have spelled it doylum, but that's here nor there.)

I think you're talking wank personally. We've reached the lowest depths our club can go in modern football in the last 2 years, and the only reason I could possibly even remotely agree with you is, we're a promoted club trying to establish ourselves back in the top flight. In fanbase it's a no brainer, and I'm pretty sure they're not deluded enough to contest that, in size of the stadium and the infrastructure again no brainer. If you think in our relegation season, Everton came 5th or 6th, yet the size of our business, the money the club makes was £30m higher, this is despite fucking relegation. The only way they win is trophies, and that's only by 4, we're both in the 10-15 trophy bracket, yet we're seen as chronic underachievers and they're seen as a succesful club. So don't talk your shite you bald mug.

I think you form your opinions about clubs when you're aged between 10-18, I remember my first visit to Goodison which in fairness was a bad time for them in between Kendall and Mike Walker, but I remember how depressing the ground was 25,000 there which was double their gate the game before, and we won 2-0 at a canter. I was just struck by how shabby the club were, the stadium, everything, the support. I mean even when they won the league in 85 and 87 they barely half filled their stadium, if that was us Douglas Hall was right in any era you'd have 100,000 wanting to get in the amount of fuckin gloryhunters we have. It's all about perceptions though, I respect some clubs, I respect Manchester United, I have a lot of respect for Oxford United believe it or not, but I don't respect anything about Everton.

:D

Bit of a weird one this, but I've found Everton fans to be amongst the best to chat to outside of fixtures, but up there with the very worst fans on a matchday. Really shit experience Goodison. Awful area, awful ground and a critical mass of genuinely unpleasant matchgoers.

I don't think they have a redeeming feature, I wish I could find something endearing to say about the club but I can't really other than at least most of them are local fans.

Something else about them as well, they have an almost fiendish hatred for us.

the bile you've posted about everton in this thread, then ended a post with that haha

Guest Tuco Ramirez
You total doilham. We're fuck all like them. We have a similar trophy haul, granted their latest successes are more recent, but that is where the similarities end.

You're right about Moyes taking them as far as anyone could. That season they came 4th, fair enough Liverpool were awful and Souness' dismantling of the toon was well under way, but getting a club like them with such limitations fourth, I think he should've been knighted to be honest. Arguably one of the greatest achievements in this millenia in British football.

Come off it Stevie man, you know fine well I mean we're of comparable size when you roll all the facets together. B) I didn't mean a Geordie is like a Everton fan. We're not the little brother of anyone, we're not obsessed with how big a club we are or are not (well most of us anyway), I think as a fan-base we're a lot more reasonable about our current prospects than a lot of teams, simply because we've had that horrible wake-up call of relegation.

They're not going to challenge with the likes of Spurs and Citeh, despite being close to them recently, simply because of those clubs new spending power.

but I think you knew what I meant all along

(by the by, I would have spelled it doylum, but that's here nor there.)

I think you're talking wank personally. We've reached the lowest depths our club can go in modern football in the last 2 years, and the only reason I could possibly even remotely agree with you is, we're a promoted club trying to establish ourselves back in the top flight. In fanbase it's a no brainer, and I'm pretty sure they're not deluded enough to contest that, in size of the stadium and the infrastructure again no brainer. If you think in our relegation season, Everton came 5th or 6th, yet the size of our business, the money the club makes was £30m higher, this is despite fucking relegation. The only way they win is trophies, and that's only by 4, we're both in the 10-15 trophy bracket, yet we're seen as chronic underachievers and they're seen as a succesful club. So don't talk your shite you bald mug.

I think you form your opinions about clubs when you're aged between 10-18, I remember my first visit to Goodison which in fairness was a bad time for them in between Kendall and Mike Walker, but I remember how depressing the ground was 25,000 there which was double their gate the game before, and we won 2-0 at a canter. I was just struck by how shabby the club were, the stadium, everything, the support. I mean even when they won the league in 85 and 87 they barely half filled their stadium, if that was us Douglas Hall was right in any era you'd have 100,000 wanting to get in the amount of fuckin gloryhunters we have. It's all about perceptions though, I respect some clubs, I respect Manchester United, I have a lot of respect for Oxford United believe it or not, but I don't respect anything about Everton.

:D

Bit of a weird one this, but I've found Everton fans to be amongst the best to chat to outside of fixtures, but up there with the very worst fans on a matchday. Really shit experience Goodison. Awful area, awful ground and a critical mass of genuinely unpleasant matchgoers.

I don't think they have a redeeming feature, I wish I could find something endearing to say about the club but I can't really other than at least most of them are local fans.

Something else about them as well, they have an almost fiendish hatred for us.

the bile you've posted about everton in this thread, then ended a post with that haha

Could you highlight the bile I've posted about Everton.