Ibiza

Guest AshleysSkidMark

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

remember to head to underground in san rafael if you fancy a smaller scale night for the slightly older crowd. hot women, good tunes and not as busy as the big super clubs

cheers I'll probably have a look, I won't be clubbing every night, there's only a couple I want to visit. Fucking expensive as well.

Supposed to piss down on Sunday like, my dreams of watching us turn Stoke over in the sunshine are shot, I took the midnight saturday/sunday morning flight instead of the Sunday evening one especially, wish I hadn't bothered

One day btw peoples! I've got fuck all done, absolutely fuck all. I haven't got any money changed, and haven't even started packing my case. The forecast for the weather next week keeps changing pretty fuckin' drastically, from wet to sunny from red hot to chilly! I really didn't want to have to take jeans I was hoping to get away with shorts on a night, and now I'm reading 13 degrees on Monday night! ffs

One day btw peoples! I've got fuck all done, absolutely fuck all. I haven't got any money changed, and haven't even started packing my case. The forecast for the weather next week keeps changing pretty fuckin' drastically, from wet to sunny from red hot to chilly! I really didn't want to have to take jeans I was hoping to get away with shorts on a night, and now I'm reading 13 degrees on Monday night! ffs

That's what happens when you pay £30 for a holiday.

That's what happens when you pay £30 for a holiday.

Were you going to the Caribbean on your £1m per annum wages as a 14 year old? :lol:

Yeah I would imagine quite a few who can't afford a proper holiday will be there, wrapped up warm :lol:

I'd be surprised if you earned more than I do, but then I'm not enough of a complete wanker to even want to compare. You seem quick to jump all over what people earn, having money doesn't make you less of a southerner, or any more acceptable to us.

I'd be surprised if you earned more than I do, but then I'm not enough of a complete wanker to even want to compare. You seem quick to jump all over what people earn, having money doesn't make you less of a southerner, or any more acceptable to us.

I thought you were from South West Durham?

I thought you were from South West Durham?

No, just you :lol:

But even if I was? What areas does the local news bulliten cover?