The Belta Minge thread NSFW

Besty

:lol:

Can't say I'm all that into Ms. Wilson to be honest; she's hot I grant you, but...I prefer oriental girls in general - Natalie is a welcome exception however.

wtf, Oriental girls. :lol: Classic paedo chat.

Dammit I knew that'd be considered questionable somehow. I'm not hugely certain on why it's a paedo thing but I'll just accept that and avoid the usage of such in future...!

Perfectly acceptable to like a bit of takeaway mate.

Says more about Gemmill that he automatically equates Oriental blurt with Savilery ;)

( he's never been the same since he got involved with the Roomba- it changes a man)

Says more about Gemmill that he automatically equates Oriental blurt with Savilery ;)

( he's never been the same since he got involved with the Roomba- it changes a man)

My missus is Cantonese so I'm kind of obliged to state such a preference to be honest.

Can you two save this chat for the dark Web please?

• 2 weeks later...