X Factor 2010

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

John Bishop.

Seriously.

Even when we were on the way down to Goodison there was a massive picture of John Bishop.

I've written some of Bishops jokes mate. I'm good mates with Bish(his nickname had it since he was a kid) I've worked with him on the boats.

Carla Lane is pretty camp like.

I'm not camp I was protesting in Belgrade against gay parade. Read below

Serbian police have clashed with protesters trying to disrupt a Gay Pride parade in the capital, Belgrade.

Police used tear gas against the rioters, who threw petrol bombs and stones at armed officers and tried to break through a security cordon. This was the first Gay Pride parade in Serbia since a march in 2001 was broken up in violent clashes provoked by far-right extremists.

Helena Popovich witnessed some of the scuffles around the city centre:

"It is very sad to see young people doing things like this"

I wanted to join the march to give my support but we were stopped by the police who were blocking the centre to protect the parade.

The police did a great job and there were no problems there - but I don't think they did so well at protecting the city itself.

We started to wander around and found that small groups of protesters were smashing the windows of shops and demolishing the city centre.

I think the protesters were very well organised. They moved in small groups and were scattered around the city.

This meant that you would go from total war on one street to total peace and calm on the next one.

Most of the protesters I saw were very young and most were football fans.

It is very sad to see young people doing things like this, they have nothing better to do.

It also saddens me that the Gay Parade wasn't so free and that it had to be very limited because of the protest.

Cheryl Cole is looking mighty hot tonight.. sweat jesus christ almighty i would dang her silly.. fuckin hell.

Sorry mate the black dude from black eyed peas beat you to it. Don't think she likes burgar flippers.

that black scouse girl looks like a beaver, probably has the IQ of one aswell. "Burgar" :(

that black scouse girl looks like a beaver, probably has the IQ of one aswell. "Burgar"

At least she can sing unlike the bird whos shagging the black dude from black eyed peas. Even if she doesn't win X factor she will make good songs unlike the bird whos shagging the black dude from black eyed peas. That song she made "you gotta fight" cost me £300. I threw me music system out the window when it come on radio city.

that black scouse girl looks like a beaver, probably has the IQ of one aswell. "Burgar"

At least she can sing unlike the bird whos shagging the black dude from black eyed peas. Even if she doesn't win X factor she will make good songs unlike the bird whos shagging the black dude from black eyed peas. That song she made "you gotta fight" made me £300. Some cunt threw their music system out the window when it come on radio city and i nicked it.

:(

At least she can sing unlike the bird whos shagging the black dude from black eyed peas. Even if she doesn't win X factor she will make good songs unlike the bird whos shagging the black dude from black eyed peas. That song she made "you gotta fight" cost me £300. I threw me music system out the window when it come on radio city.

Why did you cut the bit where Kevin was laughing at you out Burgar boy?

Some cunt threw their music system out the window when it come on radio city and i nicked it.

Kev I can do sterotyping I can do that!

Get back to your caravan and tell your mum to stop waking me up six bells in the morning I don't want any fucking good luck stones and for the last time I don't want me fucking garden doing!!!!!

Some cunt threw their music system out the window when it come on radio city and i nicked it.

Kev I can do sterotyping I can do that!

Get back to your caravan and tell your mum to stop waking me up six bells in the morning I don't want any fucking good luck stones and for the last time I don't want me fucking garden doing!!!!!

No, you really can't :(

Carla Lane

I've written some of Bishops jokes mate. I'm good mates with Bish(his nickname had it since he was a kid) I've worked with him on the boats.

Explains why he's such an unfunny cunt.

For someone who claims to be a comedian, you are seriously wit-free Carla.

What's your stage name?

What's your stage name?

Cant say geordies might beat me up.

Now lets stick to the subject gents

This is an interesting Poll provided by http://xfactor-updates.com/top-groups-2010-poll

Who Should Win X-Factor 2010

Matt Cardle (24%, 2,297 Votes)

Cher Lloyd (17%, 1,584 Votes)

Rebecca Ferguson (16%, 1,521 Votes)

1 Direction (13%, 1,211 Votes)

Treyc Cohen (5%, 527 Votes)

Aiden Grimshaw (5%, 474 Votes)

Mary Byrne (5%, 444 Votes)

Nicolo Festa (3%, 301 Votes)

Belle Amie (3%, 253 Votes)

Paije Richardson (2%, 205 Votes)

Storm Lee (2%, 183 Votes)