Cheryl Cole

Looks like he's having a crack on the show in that picture.

Hes being possessed by Micheal Jackson

I have to say that I find a female geordie/north east accent more arousing than a scouse accent.

All people from the North East talk the same. I thought Roy Chubby brown was a fat geordie bloke who swears his head of till I found out he was from Middlesbrough. Its because there close to Scotland and all Scottish talk the same. The Scots are like geordies you cant understand a fucking word. Manchester and Liverpool people don't talk the same. Scousers don't talk like David from Corrie for fuck sake

People from Middlesbrough, Sunderland and Newcastle talk completely fucking different man! :lol:

Roy Chubby Brown a geordie? I bet you thought the voice-over bloke on Big Brother was too.

In terms of diversity, it's the same as the Scouse/Manc accent IMO.

People from Middlesbrough, Sunderland and Newcastle talk completely fucking different man!

Roy Chubby Brown a geordie? I bet you thought the voice-over bloke on Big Brother was too.

You must have to live there to tell the difference.

It's Saturday night and you're trolling a Newcastle United forum. You care about us more than Everton or something?

Is your social life really that dismal?

I was on the town last night, concert square Liverpool city centre

Speaks volumes... Like Newcastle's Bigg Market, only the average age of the lasses is lower!

People from Middlesbrough, Sunderland and Newcastle talk completely fucking different man!

You must have to live there to tell the difference.

I don't live there and I can tell the difference.

It's Saturday night and you're trolling a Newcastle United forum. You care about us more than Everton or something?

Is your social life really that dismal?

I was on the town last night, concert square Liverpool city centre

I thought you would have been working the doors being a hard fucker and all that like.

Looks like he's having a crack on the show in that picture. I have to say that I find a female geordie/north east accent more arousing than a scouse accent.

tbf I find the male Brummie accent more arousing than a scouse bird.

Looks like he's having a crack on the show in that picture. I have to say that I find a female geordie/north east accent more arousing than a scouse accent.

tbf I find the male Brummie accent more arousing than a scouse bird.

:lol:

The only stirring in the trouser region you get when talking to a scouse girl is her attempting to pickpocket you.