Shocking

LeazesMag

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-11584029

immigration lovers, pro-muslim do gooders, leftie loonies, now add animal rights extremists.

If they feel so strongly, why don't they volunteer themselves for tests. I reckon they should make their addresses public so we can put dogshit through their letterboxes, HIV infected needles etc - just so they see the other side.

Wankers.

Edited by LeazesMag

if not for such scientific research on animals [and yes I do agree with those who object to cruelty to animals] we would still be living in caves. Sadly, its just one of those things in life that happens. The world is not a perfect place.

It's the behaviour of these idiots in question. Turn the tables on them, if they were on the receiving end of such abuse they would be squealing like hell about their "rights".

if not for such scientific research on animals we would still be living in caves.

;)

Can you expand on that?

Down to his 'experience' however, this cannot be questioned.

if not for such scientific research on animals we would still be living in caves.

:D

Can you expand on that?

you can comment on the rest of the post if you like.

Can you expand on that?

Clearly a bunch of idiots who should be punished to the full extent of the law. I have no qualms with animal testing whatsoever and wonder how much these arseholes go out of their way to avoid ANY product tested on animals....I can't imagine it would be feasible.

Do they want more cases like the medical tests that inflated those bloke's heads a year or so back and killed some?

Mind, in addition to animal testing being responsible for man leaving the cave and building accomodation, I also find strange your association of animal rights extremists with immigratants, relegious persuasion and liberal leanings. Do you think tyhe perp is a muslim, immigrant, vegetarian, peace loving, hippie?

In fairness to HF, he is more conservative than liberal. His conservatism knows no bounds. Even when faced with a situation like Afghanistan in 2001, he can't bring himself to support an intervention because someone foreign might get hurt by the evil West. Also he can't stand freedom of speech if it offends an ethnic minority or one of his fellow fudge packing prom queens.

Edited by Kevin S. Assilleekunt

In fairness to HF, he is more conservative than liberal. His conservatism knows no bounds. Even when faced with a situation like Afghanistan in 2001, he can't bring himself to support an intervention because someone foreign might get hurt by the evil West. Also he can't stand freedom of speech if it offends an ethnic minority or one of his fellow fudge packing prom queens.

Oh noes! Not only is my viewpoint diametrically opposed to that of some theoretical brown Satan I've dreamt up, apparently it also offends those who dare abstain from womankind and hence increase the number of laydeez who might be available to me when I venture out of my house and desperately seek some kind of human contact. How ever will I convince one of them to touch my weenie now? :D

HF's policys:

Preserve the existing conditions of Taliban rule in Afghanistan, limit any potential changes to this institution.

The Taliban don't currently rule Afghanistan.

Do you still think it's pointless discussing such matters with someone that lacks even the most basic comprehension of facts like that?

Can you expand on that?

Clearly a bunch of idiots who should be punished to the full extent of the law. I have no qualms with animal testing whatsoever and wonder how much these arseholes go out of their way to avoid ANY product tested on animals....I can't imagine it would be feasible.

Do they want more cases like the medical tests that inflated those bloke's heads a year or so back and killed some?

Mind, in addition to animal testing being responsible for man leaving the cave and building accomodation, I also find strange your association of animal rights extremists with immigratants, relegious persuasion and liberal leanings. Do you think tyhe perp is a muslim, immigrant, vegetarian, peace loving, hippie?

not in the slightest. The "perp" is a Kraut isn't he ? I bet he can also spell better than you. Or you're clearly rattled by the onslaught :rimshot:

HF's policys:

Preserve the existing conditions of Taliban rule in Afghanistan, limit any potential changes to this institution.

Do you still think it's pointless discussing such matters with someone that lacks even the most basic comprehension of facts like that?

Thanks to the West. They did in 2001 and you couldn't bring yourself to say intervention was warranted. I doubt you even realised the Taliban had control over the country as in discussion it became clear you had absolutely no comprehension of the recent history of the country. If you had your way, we'd still be living in caves, because you'd be frightened to go out hunting in case a boar was killed in collateral murder.

Edited by Kevin S. Assilleekunt

HF's policys:

Thanks to the West. They did in 2001 and you couldn't bring yourself to say intervention was warranted. I doubt you even realised the Taliban had control over the country as in discussion it became clear you had absolutely no comprehension of the recent history of the country. If you had your way, we'd still be living in caves, because you'd be frightened to go out hunting in case a boar was killed in collateral murder.

Not at all, I said elsewhere, I fully support testing on animals.

HF's policys:

actually, I don't particularly like testing on animals, but see it as a necessary evil. Like shooting terrorist scumbags or kicking people out of the country who's leanings are elsewhere and harp on about the west "occupying their homeland"

HF's policys:

actually, I don't particularly like testing on animals, but see it as a necessary evil. Like shooting terrorist scumbags or kicking people out of the country who's leanings are elsewhere and harp on about the west "occupying their homeland"

I'm all for shooting terrorist scumbags too.

We're such kindred spirits.

HF's policys:

just so i'm clear on what your opinion is....had 9-11 not happened would you have supported the invasion of Afghanistan to rid the Afghans of the Taliban?

HF's policys:

I'm all for shooting terrorist scumbags too.

We're such kindred spirits.

except you have to be 100% sure though, even at the expense of allowing them to take the first shot at you ?