Shepherd Takeover Rumour?

henda11

Even with Ashley in control the club has regained a sense of normality and respect. (down to Hughton)

Football has moved on since the good times under Shepherd and I think he would now be a danger to the club. Would rather continue as is and wait for the right owner.

Even with Ashley in control the club has regained a sense of normality and respect. (down to Hughton)

Football has moved on since the good times under Shepherd and I think he would now be a danger to the club. Would rather continue as is and wait for the right owner.

Completely agree, obviously ideally we'd all want MA gone but these days I don't think FS is in any way the answer. We just have to wait until something really decent comes around, which could be a very long wait unfortunately. Hopefully MA has gained even the slightest grain of sense in his time here and will at least let CH get on with his job.

Don't believe a word of it. But anybody who knows how big the club is and tries to achieve it will do for me. Which is what I've always said and nothing more.

We might finish about 15th this season. The trouble is, its likely to be the highest we will be in a few years time too under Ashley. Makes me laugh seeing people on NO and skunkers [not so much here] wanking themselves to death for the small time parochial-type thinking they slate the mackems for having, ie just because we beat the "scum" everything is perfect.

:angry:

Don't believe a word of it. But anybody who knows how big the club is and tries to achieve it will do for me. Which is what I've always said and nothing more.

We might finish about 15th this season. The trouble is, its likely to be the highest we will be in a few years time too under Ashley. Makes me laugh seeing people on NO and skunkers [not so much here] wanking themselves to death for the small time parochial-type thinking they slate the mackems for having, ie just because we beat the "scum" everything is perfect.

May be time for you to give it up if you can't appreciate a stunning victory over Sunderland you gloomy cunt.

tbf to hughton, we could well end up with a decent finish despite Ashley investing close to fuck all

On present form ..we will finish mid table ...mebs 10th ....nowt to shout about and Leazes is right ....one swallow doesnt make a summer ...big clubs think beyond that.You think Man U give a shit about Man City? No ..they care about winning trophies pure and simple .... WE SHOULD HAVE THAT ATTITUDE .

Not that's it's going to happen but I'd take Freddy back in a heart beat BUT he needs to realise (and I think Leaze would agree) that someone else should be employed to run the club and he needs to take a figurehead role only.