Newcastle United 0-0 Fulham

OTF

Lovenkrands is shit. I think I'd rather play Nolan, Ranger or even try Routledge off Carroll.

I'd rather play Viduka and he's retired and doesn't even play for us and lives in another country and is fat.

See I've been tellin ya'll he's shite for ages :pullhair:

btw if you can find Viduka, good luck, no-one's quite sure where he's living. Watch him make a Carr like Lazarus return to football masters.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lovenkrands isn't shit. He's not great though, and is a bit of a lightweight. If we got rid of him we'd struggle to replace him with someone as good for less than 3 million. Came mighty close to scoring on the weekend, which I know is not much of a consolation but it does show that with minescule amounts of first team football this season he was able to pick straight back up and get into dangerous positions, and only not have his name on the scorers sheet because of some very good goal keeping. Didn't do great with a headed chance, but did good work in the leadup to that, having earlier had the ball first making the pass then timing his run to be in a good position to have the header.

At any length I probably look like I'm in love with him because of the pic I have as my avatar.. I'm not though only put him there because I love the way he so passionately celebrated scoring some of his goals. I should change it to Colo.

At any length I probably look like I'm in love with him because of the pic I have as my avatar.. I'm not though only put him there because I love the way he so passionately celebrated scoring some of his goals. I should change it to Colo.

Your a bit all over the shop. Loving lovenkrands, Enrique's no1 fan and now you gonna go to Colo :pullhair::)

Your a bit all over the shop. Loving lovenkrands, Enrique's no1 fan and now you gonna go to Colo :pullhair::)

Definitely Enrique's no. 1 fan :icon_lol:

Never loved Loven, just liked the way he celebrated some of his goals. Colo's emotion in his celebration of his equaliser against Wigan was fantastic.

Didn't do great with a headed chance, but did good work in the leadup to that, having earlier had the ball first making the pass then timing his run to be in a good position to have the header.

See I actually blame Lovenkrands for being the reason Carroll didn't have the chance to get onto 90% of the headers Lovenkrands did fuck all with.

It's obvious who is the better header of the ball but if you get a chance to watch the game again, it's the puff that keeps running into that position, pushing Carroll out wide.

Yes I realise Lovenkrands wanted to desperately score a goal but he's not good enough and by trying so hard he made it difficult for someone who can score from those positions.

He was pretty anonymous Lovenkrands, forgot he was playing to be honest. Excellent Championship/SPL player, nor PL class though. Guthrie on the wide right has been a disaster for the last two years, it isn't going to change, the more often you play him out there the less confident he will become and the more mistakes he'll make. It's not going to change, we're not going to one day see a miracle and him have a stormer out there. I'm not a massive fan of Routledge but surely at home when the emphasis is on us to attack he has to play him instead? It's not like he's got many more options.

He was pretty anonymous Lovenkrands, forgot he was playing to be honest. Excellent Championship/SPL player, nor PL class though. Guthrie on the wide right has been a disaster for the last two years, it isn't going to change, the more often you play him out there the less confident he will become and the more mistakes he'll make. It's not going to change, we're not going to one day see a miracle and him have a stormer out there. I'm not a massive fan of Routledge but surely at home when the emphasis is on us to attack he has to play him instead? It's not like he's got many more options.

I think Hughton was thinking that a player like Guthrie is more like Barton in terms of getting deliveries in from the wide areas, rather than beating his man. I can see why he'd opt for that but he hasn't got the discipline to stay out wide and was basically playing as a central midfielder for most of the last game. Routledge would give the side a better balance when Barton's out IMO.

I think Hughton was thinking that a player like Guthrie is more like Barton in terms of getting deliveries in from the wide areas, rather than beating his man. I can see why he'd opt for that but he hasn't got the discipline to stay out wide and was basically playing as a central midfielder for most of the last game. Routledge would give the side a better balance when Barton's out IMO.

..however we'd have noone to take set pieces. They should get Enrique taking them :lol: though we'd miss his pace on the occassions where opposing teams counter from our corner.