Shocking

LeazesMag

Does anyone think it would be a good idea if Leazes and ASM just put each other on 'ignore'?

Please.

Fuck off boring cunt.nhows it even about me. It's been gemmill for days now.

Fuck off yourself you dopey little cunt, a post you made a while back speaks volumes for me, you said something along the lines of 'some lass I've been trying to get sacked phoned me'. To me, that makes you sound like someone with their head firmly entrenched up their own arse and made you feel a bit important.

In other words you're a fucking knob.

How many people on here would say the things they do on toontastic to someones face. I think anyone posting should be prepared to say the thing they say in real life or don't say them.

Fuck off you stupid cunt.

:lol:

I know what Stevie means, though!

The stupid cunt, he is! :lol:

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many people on here would say the things they do on toontastic to someones face. I think anyone posting should be prepared to say the thing they say in real life or don't say them.

:lol: How baaldy see you in Tilley big man

:lol: Right you are, fatty :lol:

Does anyone think it would be a good idea if Leazes and ASM just put each other on 'ignore'?

Please.

Fuck off boring cunt.nhows it even about me. It's been gemmill for days now.

Fuck off yourself you dopey little cunt, a post you made a while back speaks volumes for me, you said something along the lines of 'some lass I've been trying to get sacked phoned me'. To me, that makes you sound like someone with their head firmly entrenched up their own arse and made you feel a bit important.

In other words you're a fucking knob.

:lol:

I know what Stevie means, though!

The stupid cunt, he is! :lol:

Some lass I've been trying to get sacked? WTF.

:lol: How baaldy see you in Tilley big man

:lol: Right you are, fatty :lol:

hehe

That's you calling Mancmag fatty there too as we are the same measurements, I bet he's even got the same 32 inch waist.....

Howayheyman, straight onto the crazy list with leazes. Actively hates me for something that never happened andbwas never posted :lol:

I don't hate you, I find you amusing. I like cheeky cunts, but there's a fine line between being cheeky and bullying imo even in a forum sense.

Howayheyman, straight onto the crazy list with leazes. Actively hates me for something that never happened andbwas never posted :lol:

It's somewhere in the sunderland thread, cunt-chops.

And if you think I'm wading through that to prove it you can fucking swivel.

unless i've been drinking and posting, i would say any of what i've posted to any of you.

I don't hate you, I find you amusing. I like cheeky cunts, but there's a fine line between being cheeky and bullying imo even in a forum sense.

Gerraway man stevie, leazes brings it all on himself. He purposely makes provocative posts begging for a reaction and continuously posts the same thing even though almost every member on here has told him they're sick of it.

It's somewhere in the sunderland thread, cunt-chops.

And if you think I'm wading through that to prove it you can fucking swivel.

Full of fucking shit, I've never tried to get anyone te sack.

Gerraway man stevie, leazes brings it all on himself. He purposely makes provocative posts begging for a reaction and continuously posts the same thing even though almost every member on here has told him they're sick of it.

And yet you keep replying to it.

I don't beg to anyone for a reaction. Shitface.

Edited by LeazesMag

Your point? Replying is my prerogative. That's not bullying.

I don't beg to anyone for a reaction. Shitface.

You were in tears that gemmill only reacted to a small part of your post. Thing is, when every post has an idiot part to it, the rest can easily be overshadowed.

The more you reply to him then the more posts he'll make.

As well as replying to his own thread four times when everyone else has ignored it.

All I said was perhaps it would be better for everyone if he and Leazes put it each other on ignore and he bites like the childish twat he is where Leazes didn't feel the need to.

ASM 0-1 Leazes

For me.

The more you reply to him then the more posts he'll make.

If someone won't argue with him he's quite capable of arguing with himself, as hes proved.

As well as replying to his own thread four times when everyone else has ignored it.

All I said was perhaps it would be better for everyone if he and Leazes put it each other on ignore and he bites like the childish twat he is where Leazes didn't feel the need to.

ASM 0-1 Leazes

For me.

What was the crowd?

ASM 0-1 Leazes

For me.

The thing is, I don't even think you're being intentional.