Mercury Fillings

Toonraider

Have you got any Mercury fillings or have you had them removed? My dentist (who is also our friend) assures me they are perfectly safe. But I keep reading articles and worry, especially as I've been so ill recently. I'm on the point of going to our dentist and asking him to remove the couple I have left.

Edited by Toonraider

A friend just got four of hers removed and changed for white fillings, cost her a bomb :lol: I say if it aint broke don't fix it !

yeh maybes you are right, its like asbestos....its ok left alone but don't disturb it!!!

A friend just got four of hers removed and changed for white fillings, cost her a bomb :D I say if it aint broke don't fix it !

yeh maybes you are right, its like asbestos....its ok left alone but don't disturb it!!!

:lol:

Happened to the geezer out of FSOL. He thought the electronic equipment in his studio was sending him mental and he went to India in a bid to sort it out and stopped using synths etc. in favour of conventional instruments. Turned out it was his mercury fillings all along. Resulted in some cracking psychedelic music (under their Amorphous Androgynous guise) that they'd never have made like so it's no all bad.

Happened to the geezer out of FSOL. He thought the electronic equipment in his studio was sending him mental and he went to India in a bid to sort it out and stopped using synths etc. in favour of conventional instruments. Turned out it was his mercury fillings all along. Resulted in some cracking psychedelic music (under their Amorphous Androgynous guise) that they'd never have made like so it's no all bad.

:lol:

The more I hear and read the more I rekon I should just get rid. Even removing the fillings has to be done in a safe, correct way.

Sorry, I wasn't trying to freak you out, it just reminded me of that particular story. I think it's pretty rare like.

Noo its ok :D Yeah I know its rare, its just something Ive been thinking about for awhile now. I seem to have alot of the symptoms thats all, especially the 'tremors' :lol:

FSOL are class like, I have Papa New Guinea practically on loop at the mo! :lol:

FSOL are class like, I have Papa New Guinea practically on loop at the mo! :lol:

They're quality, aye. If you like that you'll probably like the first (eponymous) Amorphous Androgynous album. I'd have a listen to the other ones too but they're nothing like their other stuff.

Sorry, I wasn't trying to freak you out, it just reminded me of that particular story. I think it's pretty rare like.

Noo its ok :D Yeah I know its rare, its just something Ive been thinking about for awhile now. I seem to have alot of the symptoms thats all, especially the 'tremors' :lol:

Get it checked out then!

They're quality, aye. If you like that you'll probably like the first (eponymous) Amorphous Androgynous album. I'd have a listen to the other ones too but they're nothing like their other stuff.

Cheers, Will do!

So, it's been the fillings all along!! :D:lol:

There is a tiny danger, but really tiny tbs.

IMO the procedure to have them replaced is more dangerous than keeping them as tiny particles will end up in your tummy during the procedure and there it is BOWEL CANCER right there. Leave them alone and don't dring acidic drinks too much as they give off a vapour when the react with for instance cocacola etc...

Edited by Park Life

ive always asked for white fillings - my dad has a gob full of black ones and they look minging

visiting the dentist is like making love to a beautiful woman, make sure you always give her a white filling.

ive always asked for white fillings - my dad has a gob full of black ones and they look minging

visiting the dentist is like making love to a beautiful woman, make sure you always give her a white filling.

my thoughts exactly