Ashley --- Carrol not for sale....... at any price!

Christmas Tree

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We never wanted to lose Shay, we made that clear from January whatever the price they offered. They came in with £3M and we politely told them to go away. Somehow Shay got it into his head that he wanted to move on because he wanted to win trophies. City then came in with a £5M bid that we rejected but then ...when a player decides they want to go it’s very, very difficult.

Sound familiar? only this time we're saying it in advance....

Just like Hamman wanted to go to Liverpool and Woodgate wanted to go to Madrid. But fucking hell, it's Mike Ashley, how dare he not be able to compete with the ambition of the richest owners in club football! Get a fucking grip you silly cunt.

Back to this though (now youve had a cuppa and a biccy), the point Im making isnt that hes not capable of holding onto a player who doesnt want to go but that they are putting out the whole "theres no way hes leaving here, over my dead body etc etc" story when they know fine well they'll accept whatever they see as a good price for a player then play the "his head was turned" card.

I dont believe we can compete for players against clubs who have a chance of winning trophys but what we can do is everything in our power to hold onto those we have, if MA is serious then he'll slap a £30m price tag on Carrolls head, if someone then is stupid enough to pay it then fair enough and I wont complain should that cash go straight back into the squad. These however are the people who accepted £5.9m for one of the Premierships top keepers in installments from the worlds richest club so forgive me for being sceptical.

I want to believe!

I want to live in an Ashley wonderland and believe that when we stay up, Hughton will be appointed, we'll be out of debt and in a position to keep growing steadily eventually breaking into the top four.....

I want to believe so bad it hurts.

But.....But this is Newcastle

A few more bad results, Hughton goes, Kinnear steps in, players want out......

Above everything else we just need a little bit of lady luck that allows results to go right, Hughton to get the job and a period of stability to embrace us.

If this happens then I think the dream has a chance....until then its just hope and pray.

Edited by Christmas Tree

I want to believe!

I want to live in an Ashley wonderland and believe that when we stay up, Hughton will be appointed, we'll be out of debt and in a position to keep growing steadily eventually breaking into the top four.....

I want to believe so bad it hurts.

But.....But this is Newcastle

A few more bad results, Hughton goes, Kinnear steps in, players want out......

Above everything else we just need a little bit of lady luck that allows results to go right, Hughton to get the job and a period of stability to embrace us.

If this happens then I think the dream has a chance....until then its just hope and pray.

You been drinking, or have you stepped through a time warp back to 2008? Ashley wonderland, top four. Give your head a shake ffs. This post sounds like you're on drugs.

A charity for Mental Illness gives us money every time we allow Christmas Tree to post - it's what keeps the site running and the admins get many fine cigars and brandies.

A charity for Mental Illness gives us money every time we allow Christmas Tree to post - it's what keeps the site running and the admins get many fine cigars and brandies.

Careful, Fish will be asking to be a Mod again :lol:

Careful, Fish will be asking to be a Mod again :lol:

It's not worth the pasting he gets form Stevie that avenue. :gay: