Christmas Decorations

Monkeys Fist

Christmas door wreath goes on today as its the 1st Dec. Never before then. We'll get a real tree this weekend, I've got all the tree trimmings ready- going for traditional fairly lights, no false looking LED's in our house this year!

Mentioned before but my personal fav are the ones on Longbenton Estate who never take their external Xmas decs down. Made even funnier by them not even working for the last 3 years. The decs, that is.

;)

I know the very ones. On Goathland.

Aye. :)

Google Street View was inventing for exposing shit like this... get a link posted! :)

Not sure how to get a link on my phone.

Look up the junction of Goathland Avenue and Beech Grove ( Benton Estate). The house on the north side of the junction is the one.

Go one click down Beech Grove, and look at the gable end of the house to your left ( north).

Don't bother with any at home as we've got a small flat so there's nee space, plus I'm a scrooge.

Reluctantly I'm agreeing to my work team's tree going up this Friday as it's dress down and also it's our Christmas do on Saturday night so it'll get us in the mood. It'll come down on Christmas Eve before we go to the pub so we don't have to mess on in the New Year.

Fucking hell, you're full of Christmas cheer aren't you! Misery tits.

It's too fucking early to think about Christmas man. Fuck off. ;)

Don't bother with any at home as we've got a small flat so there's nee space, plus I'm a scrooge.

Reluctantly I'm agreeing to my work team's tree going up this Friday as it's dress down and also it's our Christmas do on Saturday night so it'll get us in the mood. It'll come down on Christmas Eve before we go to the pub so we don't have to mess on in the New Year.

Fucking hell, you're full of Christmas cheer aren't you! Misery tits.

It's too fucking early to think about Christmas man. Fuck off. ;)

"Hear, all ye good people, hear what this brilliant and eloquent speaker has to say!"

I love Christmas, but at Christmas.

Wor lass wants them up two weeks before but I'm insisting on it being the weekend before. Despite my not actually being involved in the process. Or having any real say in it.

;) Just like my house.

Look up the junction of Goathland Avenue and Beech Grove ( Benton Estate). The house on the north side of the junction is the one.

Go one click down Beech Grove, and look at the gable end of the house to your left ( north).

Christ on a bike... ;)

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&sour...2,31.63,,1,0.75

:)

Luddites rule!

Christ on a bike... ;)

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&sour...2,31.63,,1,0.75

That's the one. :)

After a snow delay, the family expedition to Red Fox nursery to choose the tree finally took place this evening. £39.99 lighter and we are back home with the usual tradition of our lass going mental and stressing to fuck as the tree is decorated.

Theres always the first go when the lights are in the wrong place etc etc. Both my older girls normally button it and just follow mothers instructions.

Tradition has it that I pour a very large Baileys on ice, sit on the sofa telling our lass to calm down. ;)

After a snow delay, the family expedition to Red Fox nursery to choose the tree finally took place this evening. £39.99 lighter and we are back home with the usual tradition of our lass going mental and stressing to fuck as the tree is decorated.

Theres always the first go when the lights are in the wrong place etc etc. Both my older girls normally button it and just follow mothers instructions.

Tradition has it that I pour a very large Baileys on ice, sit on the sofa telling our lass to calm down. :)

That could be our house every year ;) I always have to re-do the lights once or twice! Drives me nuts if they arent spaced correctly :)