Chris Who?ton

adios

This isn't 2008, Liverpool for the most part have been playing worse then us this season. We beat a team we were capable of beating. Congratulations, whens the open top parade?

I would personally only rate it as our 5th best win of the year, behind the Mackems, Villa, Chelsea and Arsenal (In no particular order). And considering the fact he's only had one snowed in training session, wouldn't surprise me if this was mostly the players riding a "Fuck Ashley, Fuck Pardew and Fuck their chauffeur Christmas Tree, let's do it for Chris" emotional wave.

Good result, aye Liverpool were shite but it was still a good performance. As George Caulkin of the Times tweeter they showed the team spirit nurtured by Hughton.

The result does not change the fact that Hughton's sacking was a disgrace.

Irony being we are back up to 8th, 2 points off 6th and if we had beaten West Brom Hughton would probably still be in a job

exactly. pardew had nowt to do with that today. that was hughton's team and they won it for him.

yeah, for the hard of thinking amongst you, that result is obv 100% hughton, and while I enjoyed it more than I expected to (and will give pardew my support) I am still gutted it's not hughton getting to enjoy it because he lost a match when he was missing an entire first team midfield with an already thin squad

This isn't 2008, Liverpool for the most part have been playing worse then us this season. We beat a team we were capable of beating. Congratulations, whens the open top parade?

I would personally only rate it as our 5th best win of the year, behind the Mackems, Villa, Chelsea and Arsenal (In no particular order). And considering the fact he's only had one snowed in training session, wouldn't surprise me if this was mostly the players riding a "Fuck Ashley, Fuck Pardew and Fuck their chauffeur Christmas Tree, let's do it for Chris" emotional wave.

Fuck off you boring little maggot a wins a fucking win. ;):D:blush::rolleyes::(:(:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

I think Barton said 'That's for chris' into the camera from what I've seen on MOTD.

That's Hughtons team spirit and they'll keep that regardless of who came in. It's still a disgrace what happened on monday and lest we forget. 1, 20, 100 victories will never make up for the treatment to Chris Hughton.

Never forgive, never forget.

How ugly's The FCBitch, by the way. She's packing more weight that her husband. I bet they've got a double kingsize.