The football trivia thread

Mac-Toon

A place to ask any football or related trivia. I'll kick it off with a little tickler.

1) Which current or past manager was on the jury for the trial of the Yorkshire ripper?

2) Name as many present or former players with animals in their name. (i.e Darren Peacock)

:lol:

• Replies 970
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A place to ask any football or related trivia. I'll kick it off with a little tickler.

1) Which current or past manager was on the jury for the trial of the Yorkshire ripper?

2) Name as many present or former players with animals in their name. (i.e Darren Peacock)

Steve Bull

Gavin Peacock

Why are there only two lions on the FA cup trophy?

2) Phillipe Al Bear.

Do I win a pen?

Only joshing, I love this kind of stuff.

No idea about the ripper answer- total guess… Joe Harvey.

Not Joe Harvey, mate. Probably someone younger than you're thinking.

There's actually one player with 2 animals in his surname which is ironic given the fact he's a rat.

2) Phillipe Al Bear.

Do I win a pen?

Only joshing, I love this kind of stuff.

No idea about the ripper answer- total guess… Joe Harvey.

Not Joe Harvey, mate. Probably someone younger than you're thinking.

There's actually one player with 2 animals in his surname which is ironic given the fact he's a rat.

Lee CatterMole?

Mark Fish

Lee Hendrie

Not even going to guess at my question?

Steve Bull

Gavin Peacock

I'm sure I've heard that somewhere before. Is it something to do with the captain who wins being the 3rd lion? Or is that the premiership trophy?

Steve Bull

Gavin Peacock

I'm sure I've heard that somewhere before. Is it something to do with the captain who wins being the 3rd lion? Or is that the premiership trophy?

You are correct sir, the Winning Captain is the Third Lion.

Better than a friends response when that question was asked at a pub quiz. She proposed "Is it because they ran out of space on the trophy?"

women-know-your-place.jpg

Edited by The Fish

;)

Steve Bull

Gavin Peacock

Presume Fish was actually talking about the Premiership trophy seeing as there's no lions on the FA Cup. :lol: