The football trivia thread

Mac-Toon

• Replies 970
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another euro one.....Who is the only English player to win two European Cup Winner's medals with different English clubs?

This is tricky, and unless you know it its bad to work out unless you have two brains.....

Ive heard it before but cant remember it..

Some bloke who played about 15 minutes for Villa in their European cup final.

Another euro one.....Who is the only English player to win two European Cup Winner's medals with different English clubs?

This is tricky, and unless you know it its bad to work out unless you have two brains.....

Thats the chap....

Thats the chap....

The only sub I can remember in that game is the keeper. Nigel Spink came on as a very young lad. Can't remember the name of the injured keeper he replaced.

Thats the chap....

The only sub I can remember in that game is the keeper. Nigel Spink came on as a very young lad. Can't remember the name of the injured keeper he replaced.

Jimmy Rimmer wasn't it?

Thats the chap....

Jimmy Rimmer wasn't it?

Yes. Apparently he was sub when Man U won it in 1968. I would never have got that one without the clue like.

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club
Which future World Player of the Year played at SJP in 1992?

George Weah

It's good but it's not right.

To be honest there's only 3 people max on here would get this so I'll basically give you it. It stuck in my mind cos it was one of the best fucking games I've ever seen.

Here's the give away....14kl6bc.jpg

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club
Figo?

Aye we played Sporting in a tournament at home. There was us Sporting, Boro and someone else who escapes my mind. That was the final on the Sunday, we were 3-0 up at ht, but lost 3-5 and Figo was magic.

Figo?

Aye we played Sporting in a tournament at home. There was us Sporting, Boro and someone else who escapes my mind. That was the final on the Sunday, we were 3-0 up at ht, but lost 3-5 and Figo was magic.

Canny bit of trivia that.

Any ideas of the highest goalscorer ever in world football? I genuinely don't know. I've heard Pele and Romario but apparantly Romario classed a lot of friendlies etc. Any actual stats about?

Here's one though. Leading scorer in champions league history?

Figo?

Any ideas of the highest goalscorer ever in world football? I genuinely don't know. I've heard Pele and Romario but apparantly Romario classed a lot of friendlies etc. Any actual stats about?

That's Raul isn't it?

Figo?

That's Raul isn't it?

In world history? don't talk shite :jesuswept:

CL History it's Raul though. :D