Mackems Away - 1 Ticket Available

toonarmy1

I have one ticket for the Mackems away game. It is from my mate who has to work over in Ireland so can't make the game.

He said he will sell to the highest bidder. This is not me selling it or i would have offered face value! not into rippin supporters off!

So please feel free to put an offer in and i will let you know.

Thanks

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club
I have one ticket for the Mackems away game. It is from my mate who has to work over in Ireland so can't make the game.

He said he will sell to the highest bidder. This is not me selling it or i would have offered face value! not into rippin supporters off!

Thanks

Fuck off you cunt. Give me the ticket face value, or be banned from this forum. Total disgrace you even putting this up, proper teasing. WE DON'T RIP PEOPLE OFF ON TYNESIDE YOU NONCE.

Thanks

Fuck off you cunt. Give me the ticket face value, or be banned from this forum. Total disgrace you even putting this up, proper teasing. WE DON'T RIP PEOPLE OFF ON TYNESIDE YOU NONCE.

Like i said - NOT ME SELLING IT! or it would be face value!

Thanks

Like i said - NOT ME SELLING IT! or it would be face value!

At the end of the day you're brokering a deal to rip toon fans off. Tickets are very scarce I haven't got one, and I want one but I wouldn't entertain paying over the odds anymore, people who rip football fans off are scum. One of your mates is scum.

Fair enough - he suggested this - not me

At the end of the day i have a ticket - he has one and said to me he needs the money!

I agree he should not be making money on it!

Ill tell him to send it back to the club then

Or he could just sell it at face value to someone who will appreciate it rather than try to rip his fellow fans off.

Fair enough - he suggested this - not me

At the end of the day i have a ticket - he has one and said to me he needs the money!

I agree he should not be making money on it!

Ill tell him to send it back to the club then

Or he could just sell it at face value to someone who will appreciate it rather than try to rip his fellow fans off.

Exactly. Tell him to ring me and I'll post him the money.

Thanks

Fuck off.