Dennis wise on football focus

harrynufc

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/f...cus/9301935.stm

Was looking forward to this interview on football focus. He talks about how he played an influential role in keeping carroll and that gonzalez wasnt his signing. He goes he's happy to take the stick even though its not his fault for what happened and that fans dont know the full story and 'will never know and never find out'. Does this pr1ck expect us to sympathise with him. How can the fans know if you wont say and if youre not going to tell us what went on why even mention that it was you who kept carroll at the club. The fact is that he should have worked alongside keegan and supported him , not gone against him. His smug look on screen makes me nauseous and i hope no-one ever employs him again.

Yes, because i'm sure the sharks were circling and it was only the brave efforts of Dennis Wise who single handily fought off Chelsea, Real Madrid and Man Utd for a striker coming off a loan at Preston North End where he couldn't score.

And of course, it's reasonable to believe that Nacho wasn't his signing, who are we to agree with the findings of a court of law.

Yes, because i'm sure the sharks were circling and it was only the brave efforts of Dennis Wise who single handily fought off Chelsea, Real Madrid and Man Utd for a striker coming off a loan at Preston North End where he couldn't score.

And of course, it's reasonable to believe that Nacho wasn't his signing, who are we to agree with the findings of a court of law.

:nah: I like the cut of your jib.

I don't want to cause offence to anyone, but I really can't stand the bongy-eyed little cockney cunt. I don't and can't believe a word this self promoting goon comes out with. Also, love how he gets his name mentioned and gets interviewed about his time with us, it was a couple of years ago and he's disappeared off the radar ever since. Why doesn't he talk about little Wimbledon or the fucking Bridge? Just like big Sham and that arch cretin, Souness, they just can't let it go, can they?